13 posts
19 Dec 2013
Hi there I'm new to this site and also to meddling any feedback n helpful critiscm very much welcome
Posted 19 Dec 2013
silverk
Photographer
silverk
annielala1990
Hi there I'm new to this site and also to meddling any feedback n helpful critiscm very much welcome
Welcome, if you are new to meddling then you might get eaten alive on here as certain elements feel its their role just to be a troll! As for the modelling I wish you every success.
Posted 19 Dec 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisast..
silverk
as certain elements feel its their role just to be a troll!
And there you can see the creepy flip side of the troll coin at work! Welcome to PS, and have fun
Posted 19 Dec 2013
That's fine I have thick skin and also have a massive creep radar lol x

Posted 19 Dec 2013
silverk
Photographer
silverk
Socialdisaster
And there you can see the creepy flip side of the troll coin at work! Welcome to PS, and have fun
Oh you do make me laugh SD, you are one of the biggest trolls on here constantly sniping at everyone. I was making light of her inappropriate spelling mistake (meddling), made a joke of it and wished her well. You in your bitter and twisted little world then try and turn it round because you think everyone operates on the same level as you. I hope when there is just you and your fellow trolls left on this site you will be happy, though somehow think nothing will make you happy short of bitching all the time!
Posted 19 Dec 2013
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
Welcome to the mad house! I can see you suiting retro 40s/50s pin-up style images.
Posted 23 Dec 2013
IainT
Photographer
IainT
annielala1990
That's fine I have thick skin and also have a massive creep radar lol x
You don,t mess with a lassie from Dingwall or she'll have yer nuts for earings... Welcome
Posted 23 Dec 2013
artistoli
Welcome to the mad house! I can see you suiting retro 40s/50s pin-up style images.
Thank you, yeah have been thinking about that just need to source some outfits. X
Posted 23 Dec 2013
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuilding..
artistoli

Yup have to agree 1940's/50's pin up would be really good.

Posted 24 Dec 2013
Edited by pinkbuildingphotography 24 Dec 2013
Fisherface
Make Up Artist
Fisherface
Welsome and good luck.  My advise would be to get some good images...pay a good photographer.

Posted 25 Dec 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Good luck. My advise would be to take the initiative in your portfolio. New models will get offers which sound very flattering but you really need to look very carefully at the portfolio's of people who approach you and ask yourself whether you are happy with their quality and taste in images given what you see will be the best they can achieve.

Those that can deliver what a newbie needs to help them improve are often too busy to approach newbies so the only way you will get shoots with them is to "pitch" to those that may be receptive and give them the feeling that you will put the effort in to get a rewarding shoot for the both of you

Posted 25 Dec 2013
Thank you all for your help and advise x
Posted 27 Dec 2013
dreambhug
Photographer
dreambhug
Well Annie, you have a lot going for you, very attractive and a sense of fun. I agree with the retro-look comments, a friend of ours, a young hospital matron, scours charity shops buying retro clothes and has appeared in many jive/rock themed displays. So go for it!
One point, if you know someone with Photoshop you could have the 'long dress' shot tidied, squared up and the extraneous bits removed.
Good luck!

Posted 28 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join