Glamour to full frontal nude

Glamour to full frontal nude

12 posts
18 Dec 2013
I need help people.Im looking to going into the higher stages of glamour modelling this would be for me working up to full frontal nude. I uave done nude work before yet it has all been implied. I do topless aswell. Any advise from models and togs xx

Posted 18 Dec 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisast..
not really sure what you are asking for advice about?

it's like what you do already, but with less clothes.

Posted 18 Dec 2013
Glossypinklipstick
Photographer
Glossypinkli..
Socialdisaster

not really sure what you are asking for advice about? it's like what you do already, but with less clothes.

Hehe Quote of the day -lol.
Posted 18 Dec 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
I assume you mean you have hands strategically posed so someone cannot see your ladybits where as full frontal nude means that. Just be careful you know the difference between an open leg glamour pose and a full frontal one and that coincides with the photographers view. For example at what point does a bum in the air rear shot show too much and become open leg.

I have a number of art nude full frontal shots on my portfolio you would be expected to do at least that level but with more of a glamour feel

Posted 18 Dec 2013
SteveSav
Photographer
SteveSav
Advise not needed, just do it..........
Posted 19 Dec 2013
Glossypinklipstick
Photographer
Glossypinkli..
When I ventured into nude I asked a model who I knew to "break me in to the genre". I explained where I was with it and it was no issue she was patient and understanding and the images i gave her were better than she had been given previously. I suggest you find a photographer either you trust or by recommendation for their professionalism.

As a photographer I discuss what will be on show in advance so it's never a surprise and this forms part of my contact mail. I ask what level they shoot to and what that means to them. If it's unclear we batter out the details.This sometimes means a frank discussion and calling bits by their polite common names -using pet names isn't always helpful as if you cant talk about it professionally how are you going to show it?.

When it comes to the nudity bit I always make it clear we have come to the point of disrobing.

Something that has worked for me with inexperienced nude models -If your not sure -start with some images turned away from camera or implied in your case and shoot as many as you need to get comfortable. Then gradually change positions until your front facing or whatever the image is.You will probably find you have forgotten all about the nudity and are concentrating on other things like hand positions or such like.

If you keep it professional and business like there is generally no issue, embarasment or uncomfortable/awkwardness.!

Posted 19 Dec 2013
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Full frontal is what you see if you stand face on in front of a full length mirror, naked, with your hands by your side. Basically nothing covering your bits. Most photographers who shoot nude - art or glamour, prefer it as it means you won't be worried about a nipple slip or someone seeing your lady garden.

Posted 22 Dec 2013
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Amber6
Full frontal is what you see if you stand face on in front of a full length mirror, naked, with your hands by your side. Basically nothing covering your bits. Most photographers who shoot nude - art or glamour, prefer it as it means you won't be worried about a nipple slip or someone seeing your lady garden.
Yep, what she said.
Posted 22 Dec 2013
HannLou
Model
HannLou
Gerry99111
Just be careful you know the difference between an open leg glamour pose and a full frontal one and that coincides with the photographers view. For example at what point does a bum in the air rear shot show too much and become open leg.
THIS!! I've had a photographer who I'm CONVINCED took images (in my opinion) at an inappropriate angle. The rational side of me knows that it was probably a misunderstanding and that he just doesn't draw the line at the same point I do. Still, I can't confirm or deny for sure as the shoot was over 7 weeks ago and he's yet to send me even the unedited versions... very suspicious! Still, I'm going off on a tangent here, sorry. But in all seriousness, I'd say it steps over the line when you start seeing erm.. "pink bits" :P
Posted 22 Dec 2013
cliffc
Photographer
cliffc

It is up to how far you want to go and been seen on model sites. you can get a friend you can trust to take the photos you want on your camera and see if you like, if you don't then delete them. If you do like it then find a photographer and see if you want to take it any further before you make any final decision. Mirrors are fine for model practice. but you not showing your self anyone, and this is what you will be doing.

Posted 24 Dec 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Unless this is an advert being made - if you're at all unsure, don't do it.

Posted 24 Dec 2013
Full frontal is full frontal & Full rear view , with your legs closed.

Posted 26 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join