Feedback On The Casting Call Update

Feedback On The Casting Call Update

31 posts
8 Dec 2013
Tim
Model
Tim
Hi All,

Just to let you know we have updated the casting calls section on Friday evening and as you start to use the casting calls since the update I just wanted to ask for any thoughts you might have on it, any issues you may have experianced or any thoughts on what else you'd like to see. All feedback is greatly appriciated

Thanks,
Tim.
Posted 8 Dec 2013
photostore
Photographer
photostore
the "no location" part is useless, especially when some list it as home shoot in their notes, but it means i have to go digging to find out where thay are, generally i wont now bother to even look further
Posted 8 Dec 2013
I have been receiving 5 emails for each call over the weekend.

Posted 8 Dec 2013
Tim
Model
Tim
photostore

the "no location" part is useless, especially when some list it as home shoot in their notes, but it means i have to go digging to find out where thay are, generally i wont now bother to even look further

I've found a couple listed as "No location supplied", it is a requirement to set a country but optional for county and town/city, but will look into these to see if anything was set and if it's just not showing the infomration or if indeed no location was supplied, thanks for letting us know.

pinkbuildingphotography

I have been receiving 5 emails for each call over the weekend.

Thanks for this, will investigate to track down the duplication of the e-mail notifications.
Posted 9 Dec 2013
Faye
Model
Faye
I've been getting way more than 5 emails for each notification and I had notifications turned off.

Posted 9 Dec 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
This is a bit silly - but what have you changed? I know it looks different - but I can't remember what is new!
Posted 9 Dec 2013
Tim
Model
Tim
Faye

I've been getting way more than 5 emails for each notification and I had notifications turned off.

Thanks for letting me know, I will send you a message in a tick to get some more details.

mph

This is a bit silly - but what have you changed? I know it looks different - but I can't remember what is new! 

Not silly at all, most of the changes you wouldn't have noticed but the main goal was to have the ability to add multipule locations as well as the locations can be set down to county and town/city level.
Posted 9 Dec 2013
jes
Model
jes
Much better...thank you!

Posted 9 Dec 2013
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
My Casting Call list set up to read local casting calls, has committed suicide. All I get is the Oops Lady.

Posted 9 Dec 2013
Tim
Model
Tim
jes

Much better...thank you!

Thanks, great to hear cheeky

RupertRudd

My Casting Call list set up to read local casting calls, has committed suicide. All I get is the Oops Lady.

Thanks for letting me know this one, I will ping a message across  to you in a moment for more details, ta.
Posted 9 Dec 2013
The multi emails appear to have ended

Posted 9 Dec 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
There's a word-wrap issue if people have listed lots of locations when looking at the list of casting calls.

Slinky86 has one posted 09 December 2013 13:52 which shows this.

Posted 9 Dec 2013
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
if I list a casting call it asks for a County (optional)
but if I search I seem to be only able to search on region, is that correct?

thanks

Posted 9 Dec 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Tim

Not silly at all, most of the changes you wouldn't have noticed but the main goal was to have the ability to add multipule locations as well as the locations can be set down to county and town/city level.

Thought that might be it!  Observant?  ? Moi?  smiley
Posted 9 Dec 2013
Tim
Model
Tim
pinkbuildingphotography

The multi emails appear to have ended

Good to know, we are still investigating and tweaking this issue, not 100% fixed just yet.

RedChecker

There's a word-wrap issue if people have listed lots of locations when looking at the list of casting calls. Slinky86 has one posted 09 December 2013 13:52 which shows this.

Found it and I see what you mean, will get the formatting on that sorted. Thanks.

Plymjack

if I list a casting call it asks for a County (optional) but if I search I seem to be only able to search on region, is that correct? thanks

Absolutly correct at the moment, we will be introducing a more detailed search options soon.

mph

Thought that might be it!  Observant?  ? Moi?  smiley

cheeky

Posted 9 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join