What do you think - recent shoot

What do you think - recent shoot

11 posts
5 Dec 2013
Hey guys! Here are some images from a recent shoot with Nicola Louise Davies... what do you think and which are your favorites? I love them all, struggling to choose my favorites... Louise x 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
Posted 5 Dec 2013
Edited by Louise94 5 Dec 2013
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
3 is my fave, 4 the face colour is a bit red, all are lovely happy pinups . I do like the rockabilly feel and background colours

Posted 5 Dec 2013
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
Great facial expression on all, 5 my favourite,, even better without strap on shoulder.

Posted 5 Dec 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
I like this set, they're nice and vibrant, and you look like you're having fun in them.

My preferences are 3 & 2.

Posted 5 Dec 2013
pmeu
Photographer
pmeu
They are a good set and you are dead right to be very happy with them. Well done you and Nicola.

Posted 5 Dec 2013
Alan_Jay
Photographer
Alan_Jay
A great set, Louise!
my order of preference: 1,2,6,3,5,4.

Both aesthetically and photographically No. 1 is one of the best images I've seen in some time.  For me, it just goes to show that when you get a good photographer and model working together,  you can break the odd 'rule' and still produce an excellent image.  I think that if I had that hanging on my wall,  I'd still smile every time I looked at it years from now.

Posted 6 Dec 2013
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
1 and 3 for me. They are all great fun. One of the most feel-good sets ever!

Posted 6 Dec 2013
bpxdev
Photographer
bpxdev
I absolutely love classic advertising pin-up style shots. I'm hoping to do stuff like this in the future as well, fantastic Set.

Posted 20 Jan 2014
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
very nice.

Posted 20 Jan 2014
BicycleRacer
Photographer
BicycleRacer
Number 1 is my favourite
Posted 20 Jan 2014
zanussi
Photographer
zanussi
Wow, I have a sudden craving for fries and soda, preferably on some Route 66 Diner with my chevy parked in the lot.

Brilliant, my preference is 1 & 6

Posted 30 Jan 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join