Photographer
SDuell
so i put me tree up today who eles did now sat here listening to xmas songs
Posted 1 Dec 2013
Edited by SDuell 1 Dec 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
Bah! Humbug! Girlfriend took great delight in opening her advent calendar though!

Posted 1 Dec 2013
Edited by Rawandthecooked 1 Dec 2013
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
its the best thing ever u blokes are such moody pants when it comes to having fun at xmas lol

Posted 1 Dec 2013
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
I have limited space in my living room, so I have a miniature purple tinsel tree, put it up an hour ago. Yay Christmas!
Posted 1 Dec 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
Never enjoyed xmas, even as a kid, I remember feeling awkward. Now it's just such a ridiculous consumer time of year it's simply nauseating.

Posted 1 Dec 2013
david1500
Photographer
david1500

The sheriff of Nottingham was right , cancel Christmas .

Posted 2 Dec 2013
Socialdisaster
Never enjoyed xmas, even as a kid, I remember feeling awkward. Now it's just such a ridiculous consumer time of year it's simply nauseating.
+1
Posted 2 Dec 2013
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
you guys have never had a xmas like i did then we never ate the xmas pud we use it in the food fight lol

Posted 2 Dec 2013
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Christmas has always been a nice family day for me, with a few prezzies, lots of games and laughing and a kick-ass dinner. Doing things differently this year for the first time but still looking forward to it. Christmas always makes me feel happy and warm. It doesn't need to be all about the shopping rush and who has the most/best presents. I'm happy playing silly word games on bits of paper and stuffing my face on mashed tatties.
Posted 2 Dec 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
SDuell
you guys have never had a xmas like i did then we never ate the xmas pud we use it in the food fight lol
That appeals even less.
Posted 2 Dec 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Socialdisaster

That appeals even less.

Bully!  smiley

Posted 2 Dec 2013
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
food fights were a family tradition not now as we ave all moved out got our own family and lives miles away frm each other

Posted 2 Dec 2013
Cody
Model
Cody
Putting a dinky one up today
Posted 3 Dec 2013
BrianSelway
Photographer
BrianSelway
My 1.5 foot tall poundshop artificial tree is staying in the cupboard under the stairs this year..I'm working nights in the hospice all over Christmas anyway..not likely to be filled with much in the way of glad tidings. Just the way I like it!
Posted 3 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join