Kent meetup - Maidstone Kent - Sunday 15th December!

Kent meetup - Maidstone Kent - Sunday 15th December!

7 posts
1 Dec 2013
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglide..

After a little shout-out on various sites to see if there was any interest, I would like to invite all the photographers, models, studios and MUAs to a little social gathering at the Brenchley, located in the centre of Maidstone town centre.

I don't have any particular problem with what time people would like to come, but I will be there from 2pm onwards. It's nothing too official, just a get together, drinks, chat and would be nice to meet up with people in the same field as me who I haven't met before!

If interested, or would like to come, please let me know here!

Posted 1 Dec 2013
Hi , Great idea, but problem would be parking for me , and so close to Christmas at that time of day Marco
Posted 1 Dec 2013
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglide..
Just a reminder of the meetup, this Sunday from 2pm. The Brenchley pub in the centre of Maidstone Kent.

Posted 13 Dec 2013
I am still really hoping to go - if not shattered by then
Posted 13 Dec 2013
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglide..
BexWhite

I am still really hoping to go - if not shattered by then

Top stuff! Jodie Ellen will be coming along and bringing a model friend, I will be going with Eleanor Supersonic, and a few photographers will be making an appearance too.
Posted 13 Dec 2013
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglide..
Tomorrow is the day! 2pm at The Brenchley, in the centre of Maidstone Kent. Please message me if you are coming, or possibly coming (if you haven't done so already).

Very much looking forward to meeting everyone who is coming!

Posted 14 Dec 2013
Tim
Model
Tim
Enjoy the meet up tomorrow, good effort
Posted 14 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join