Why do the female type have to be so...

Why do the female type have to be so...

13 posts
30 Nov 2013
VGC
Model
VGC
Bloody awful?!

I'm in a particular competition this week and was holding the lead by 70% - yes I'm proud.
On realising this the girl in 2nd (a claiming 'pro' model) has taken to twitter slating me!!!

I know everyone is out to win, but really, low blows to gain votes?!

Makes me wonder if its worth sticking modelling out. I do it to enjoy, not be slated for how i look.

Posted 30 Nov 2013
silverk
Photographer
silverk
Rise above it and carry on. You are assuming that she has loads of followers on twitter that can be bothered to vote against you!

Posted 30 Nov 2013
VGC
Model
VGC
she does have alot... haha! Maybe I am just being a sore loser
Posted 30 Nov 2013
TheChrisS
Photographer
TheChrisS
Publically insulting you will only make her look stupid- ironically shes probably doing you a favour
Posted 30 Nov 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Really depends if you want to win with your looks and personalty or your popularity. 

I'm sure you know what you'd prefer 
Posted 30 Nov 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisast..
Can someone please tell me what this badly written diatribe is about?
Posted 30 Nov 2013
silverk
Photographer
silverk
Socialdisaster
Can someone please tell me what this badly written diatribe is about?
I separately posted earlier about the hate that is prevalent on PS and true to form, out of the woodwork springs...... You state that it is badly written, it would appear that your ability to read has been hindered by whatever closet retard dominates your being! It is plainly obvious what the thread is about, so much so the OP duplicated one of her statements (one would assume by accident though possibly so total f***wits like you could understand)? No wonder so many are becoming disillusioned with this site!
Posted 30 Nov 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
silverk
I separately posted earlier about the hate that is prevalent on PS and true to form, out of the woodwork springs...... You state that it is badly written, it would appear that your ability to read has been hindered by whatever closet retard dominates your being! It is plainly obvious what the thread is about, so much so the OP duplicated one of her statements (one would assume by accident though possibly so total f***wits like you could understand)? No wonder so many are becoming disillusioned with this site!
You think HE's bad, just wait till Sullen Faeces sees this thread!
Posted 1 Dec 2013
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
its not just models who get stick from models photographers do it to photographers i get slated by 1 photographer he has a serious problem with me bulling is wrong fact dont rise to it just realise they hate you because you have an edge they will never have regardeless of your experience or years in the business they are just jealous and they only do it to make themselfs feel better you win and be proud
Posted 1 Dec 2013
Edited by SDuell 1 Dec 2013
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
i've voted for you
Posted 1 Dec 2013
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
SDuell

bulling is wrong  

True enough, but no wronger than hogging or ramming. Just more dangerous.

Posted 1 Dec 2013
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
VGC
Bloody awful?! I'm in a particular competition this week and was holding the lead by 70% - yes I'm proud. On realising this the girl in 2nd (a claiming 'pro' model) has taken to twitter slating me!!! I know everyone is out to win, but really, low blows to gain votes?! Makes me wonder if its worth sticking modelling out. I do it to enjoy, not be slated for how i look.
Modeling is about being in front of a camera being photographed. Not competitions, twitter, or forums populated by right-wing angry men with nothing to do. There's no connection between some model tweeting about you and whether you carry on modeling. If you like posing, do it!
Posted 2 Dec 2013
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
cziiki

... forums populated by right-wing angry men with nothing to do.

Still to many moaning posts on here, but seeing some funny replies today... lol...
Posted 2 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join