It makes me really sad

It makes me really sad

5 posts
29 Nov 2013
Baldrick
Photographer
Baldrick
Hello all
I post on here once in a blue moon but just thought I had to say something that I read today in the newspaper.

A beautiful young lady of only fifteen taking her own life in woods near her home,'her crime?'being ginger haired!

I am not going into the whole bullying debate but it just makes me really sad and sometimes very angry how pathetic these low life really are

I know it won't be the last it's just a waste of a young life.

To all the beautiful lady's on here blond,brunette,red haired,ginger whatever you are 'power to you' and fingers up to whoever tells you otherwise!

Regards Kevin

Posted 29 Nov 2013
I used to feel the same way about my hair, kids are cruel and some adults can be even more nasty about red heads. Thankfully as I've grown up (and most others have) I have found that most other adults like red hair and I get lots of compliments about mine. Its a shame the young lass didn't give it a couple of years and I bet with time she would have regained her confidence
Posted 29 Nov 2013
johnlp
Photographer
johnlp
Where would the Pre-Raphalite painters be without red haired women?  I can never find enough models with red hair.

Posted 30 Nov 2013
Jackass
Photographer
Jackass
I love ginger/red, and I love freckles even more. I've approached a couple of freckly models but neither were interested. I don't understand the mentality of people who abuse people simply due to hair colour.

Posted 30 Nov 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Jackass

I love ginger/red, and I love freckles even more. I've approached a couple of freckly models but neither were interested. I don't understand the mentality of people who abuse people simply due to hair colour.

I don't understand the mentality of people who abuse people.................... 
Posted 30 Nov 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join