Good old PS

16 posts
25 Nov 2013
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
I must say a big thank you to PS's admin for excellent service.

I contacted them about something last week and, although it was mid-evening, I had a reply from Tim almost straight away. He told me that matters would be attended to. And yesterday evening I had another very nice e-mail from him saying that matters had been sorted. 

Excellent communications, and things have been sorted without me getting off my arse. Thanks, Tim. I'm impressed.  

Posted 25 Nov 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
That's good news, and certainly a factor about this site which gives me confidence in its administrators. The 'other lot' are not to be considered in the same light.

Posted 25 Nov 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecoo..
profilepictures
That's good news, and certainly a factor about this site which gives me confidence in its administrators. The 'other lot' are not to be considered in the same light.
You think?
Posted 25 Nov 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Nope. I've seen plenty of evidence first hand. It's fact.

Posted 25 Nov 2013
Praise where its due, I contacted them fairly recently and was responded to quickly and whoever responded was really very polite and the matter was dealt with PROFESSIONALLY and quickly!

ps - talking about ps

Posted 25 Nov 2013
Edited by Chrissie_Red 25 Nov 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecoo..
Polite admin? whatever next!

Posted 25 Nov 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
I'll echo what others have said above.

The personal attention I recieved from Admin last month, and also the follow up was a pleasant surprise initially....................... then I had a wee think, it's what i've always had from mods and admin on here. 

Thanks for not introducing a robotic system cheeky

Posted 25 Nov 2013
Edited by gerryquiff 25 Nov 2013
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
Lucky you - so far 3 emails to admin and zero response.

Posted 25 Nov 2013
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Chrissie_Red

Praise where its due, I contacted them fairly recently and was responded to quickly and whoever responded was really very polite and the matter was dealt with PROFESSIONALLY and quickly!

ps - talking about ps

Totally! -  I also second that - Unlike another site. (Maybe they were all too busy telling each other how great they all are)?

Posted 25 Nov 2013
Rawandthecooked

Polite admin? whatever next!

Maybe they will start kicking off members just to show people who's boss haha.

It is nice to have a polite respose to a complaint/report and to be made to feel like the site cares about their members well being, I only mentioned it because in the past its something I have critisised PS for. Nice to see things changing around here for the better - it shows that the people at the top around here have listened to members feedback about the issues they have had with the site in the past.
Posted 26 Nov 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecoo..
Yeah, there has to be a better way of dealing with people than flippant automated bot messages! Glad to hear that Purestorm seems to care about customer service!

Posted 26 Nov 2013
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuilding..
Good to hear positive remarks about this site.

Posted 26 Nov 2013
Tim
Model
Tim
Thanks for the feedback so far, it really is great to hear positives for when we get things right so thanks for taking the time to say, we appreciate it.
Posted 26 Nov 2013
Amber6
Model
Amber6
I almost feel a bit miffed I do not have a problem to complain about!
Posted 26 Nov 2013
Amber6

I almost feel a bit miffed I do not have a problem to complain about!
That's okay. We've got plenty of queries and user problems to attend to, just like every other day.

It's really refreshing to get the odd thankyou or two (we had another one last weekend) as all too often
we hear nothing back from the membership after we have spent a fair bit of time resolving issues for them.

(Since 06:00 today three different Duty Moderators have clocked up nearly 8 hours between them on the site.)

Posted 26 Nov 2013
Edited by WebModerator 26 Nov 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join