Opinions please.

11 posts
24 Nov 2013
VGC
Model
VGC
Fellow models...

Can everyone please with their own words and views...

- explain how modelling especially lingerie and topless isn't just a case of "stripping off" in front of a guy and a camera.

I have many unsupportive followers who as much as I explain, do not get it.

For me it's body confidence, I love feeling important and glamorous, I love producing fab images!

X

Posted 24 Nov 2013
Sdeve
Photographer
Sdeve
VGC
I have many unsupportive followers who as much as I explain, do not get it.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
Posted 24 Nov 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
VGC
Fellow models... Can everyone please with their own words and views... - explain how modelling especially lingerie and topless isn't just a case of "stripping off" in front of a guy and a camera. X
So long as you pick the photographer carefully - it isn't, though hard to explain why. If however, you shoot with photographers who are doing it to see you strip off............
Posted 24 Nov 2013
VinceM
Photographer
VinceM
People have taken their clothes off in the name of art for centuries.

What you are doing is not so different to the models who posed for the countless "nudes" that grace the walls of many fine galleries.

Also a distinction should be made between nudity and vulgarity.

The female form should be celebrated.

Posted 25 Nov 2013
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Sorry another tog comment but:

Its no different to what you wear on the beach in public in the med...

Posted 25 Nov 2013
Sdeve
Photographer
Sdeve
Beauty, and filth, reside largely in the mind of the beholder.

And, I would suggest that a better term than 'unsupportive followers' is 'stalkers'.

You will never, ever, be able to explain the goodness of exposing you breasts to the public at large to members of some religions who think that exposing your hair is a step too far. Neither to anyone who associates secondary sexual attributes with 'filth'. Leave them where they belong, and if they get biblical, quote them "If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out."

Posted 25 Nov 2013
TheChrisS
Photographer
TheChrisS
If they get biblical, just reference that Adam and Eve were initially naked, as God intended.

Then Eve got greedy with the apple and gave into temptation, ruining everything. Damn humans, always spoiling everything.

Posted 25 Nov 2013
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
Doesnt this post seem a little funny? ....its put on the "models chat" forum and almost a full day has gone yet ONLY photographers have replied......dont models actually view their own forums lol....
Posted 25 Nov 2013
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
Or is it only the members on PS who have time on their hands or bored are the photographers lol.....
Posted 25 Nov 2013
barone
Photographer
barone
You should to be ashamed of yourself!....
Posted 25 Nov 2013
Edited by barone 25 Nov 2013
VGC
Model
VGC
It's nice to hear from both sides!

I'm not accusing anybody of stalking, sorry if that was taken wrong.

Most friends call me a dreamer. Why should I dream when i'm actually doing it?!

people -_-

Posted 25 Nov 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join