Need advice to know which way is the best way to go in modeling?

Need advice to know which way is the best way to go in modeling?

5 posts
24 Nov 2013
Emalucy
Model
Emalucy
I have done some jobs but not sure what is the best route to go.
Posted 24 Nov 2013
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Emalucy

I have done some jobs but not sure what is the best route to go.

Find photographers working in the genres you are interested in who regularly shoot for publication and start working with them.

Unfortunately you popped up on here just as I was packing up my operation in the East Midlands to return to the Southwest, so I was unable to offer you any work. If you had been active on here a year ago I would definitely have offered you a shoot based on your portfolio and stats.

Bob cheeky

Posted 24 Nov 2013
It depends on whether you model for pleasure or see it as a way of making money.If you want to get paid you will have to at least do glam/nude/US mag.If you just enjoy it then do a TF casting.

Posted 30 Nov 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
You could see if a commercial agency would be interested in you. In the meantime, plug away and see if you can develop interest. You have three factors that are essential for anyone not shooting nude to make it - age, height and looks so you at least have choices.

To be honest, if you want to be a successful art nude model, you need those same ingredients.

Glamour / glamour nude is for those that want to do it for the extra income and for those that have to do it because they fail on one or more of the three factors.

There are a few models on here to do get regular paid work and shoot within your levels but they have had to work hard at developing a following.

I would take it one day at a time and try to raise interest and promote yourself and see where it takes you
Posted 30 Nov 2013
Edited by Gerry99111 30 Nov 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
I'm wondering which routes you feel are your choices? It's a pleasant enough portfolio but nothing makes me want to work with you, equally nothing much puts me off. You've good references, but these are pretty unreliable indicators as has been proven too many times already.

I'd have a think about what it is you enjoy and pursue that, you might make a few quid and have fun. I'm not sure it's especially realistic to expect more without you showing done serious POW, and that takes time, effort and often aggravation to make happen.

Posted 30 Nov 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join