New face on Pure Storm

New face on Pure Storm

15 posts
21 Nov 2013
Hi everyone, I'm new to Pure Storm after being on various other modelling websites and hearing great things about this site, I thought i'd come over and have a go! Any comments on my portfolio are always welcomed, ive got a few shoots coming up so hopefully I will have some new images added soon thanks guys, Charlotte x
Posted 21 Nov 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Hello! Your port has some pretty stuff already.

Posted 21 Nov 2013
Thank you x
Posted 21 Nov 2013
stefanschiefer
Photographer
stefanschief..
Great portfolio let me know if you would like to work on a TF basis sometime Stefan
Posted 21 Nov 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
I love your look, and you've got some nice images.

Welcome to Purestorm
Posted 21 Nov 2013
Thank you Stephanschiefer im always on the lookout for potential photographers who are willing to help each other out! gerryquiff thanks for your kind words charlotte x
Posted 22 Nov 2013
Edited by MissCharPoulton 22 Nov 2013
reserva89
Photographer
reserva89

Welcome to PS! you have some nice images.

Posted 23 Nov 2013
Thank you very much x

Posted 25 Nov 2013
LyndaAnna
Photographer
LyndaAnna
Welcome to PS, I'm new to the site myself - so I hope it works for you, too. x

Posted 25 Nov 2013
andy_h
Photographer
andy_h
Half the wedding/Bridal and everything in Sport looks shit, basically it isnt showing you in a good light and it looks like an OAP photographer with limited ideas and a flick through the book of cliches has worked with you. I'd ditch em soon as, they take away from the commercial work, which looks loads better

You're lucky with your location being the same as JRC Photography, Georgina Stokes, Zombie Neko, Mike Siggers, Craig Fleming, Katie Soze and India Hobson and a heap of others in the S Yorks area
Posted 27 Nov 2013
Edited by andy_h 27 Nov 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
That's helpful. Feel better now do we?

Posted 27 Nov 2013
LyndaAnna
Welcome to PS, I'm new to the site myself - so I hope it works for you, too. x
hi thank you very much you too! x
andy_h
Half the wedding/Bridal and everything in Sport looks shit, basically it isnt showing you in a good light and it looks like an OAP photographer with limited ideas and a flick through the book of cliches has worked with you. I'd ditch em soon as, they take away from the commercial work, which looks loads better You're lucky with your location being the same as JRC Photography, Georgina Stokes, Zombie Neko, Mike Siggers, Craig Fleming, Katie Soze and India Hobson and a heap of others in the S Yorks area
Well i do appreciate critism. So thanks for your comments. x
profilepictures
That's helpful. Feel better now do we?
thank you.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, im sure it won't be my last critic xx
Posted 28 Nov 2013
silverk
Photographer
silverk
You have some good images and I look forward to seeing you in more different styles. Striking eyes.

Posted 29 Dec 2013
silverk
Photographer
silverk
andy_h
Half the wedding/Bridal and everything in Sport looks shit, basically it isnt showing you in a good light and it looks like an OAP photographer with limited ideas and a flick through the book of cliches has worked with you. I'd ditch em soon as, they take away from the commercial work, which looks loads better
You should be flattered they were inspired by your portfolio!
Posted 29 Dec 2013
silverk
You have some good images and I look forward to seeing you in more different styles. Striking eyes.
Thankyou for your kind comments. I'm waiting to receive images back from two recent shoots I will update you all then! x
Posted 30 Dec 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join