New Profile! Comments Please

New Profile! Comments Please

3 posts
19 Nov 2013
Hey I have recently joined the site, I was wondering if anyone had any comments about my photos and any advice. Also maybe any other sites that are worth joining? Thanks for the help! Hannah
Posted 19 Nov 2013
Edited by HannahBoka 19 Nov 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
A great look and a tidy enough starter portfolio, one that you'll quickly improve upon I'm time I'm sure. Certainly of you were closer I'd be asking to work with you. Check references is my best advice, not read them, check them. Contact models direct to ask what a shoot had actually been like, this way you'll get a clearer insight. Approach the photographers whose work you admire most, no need to be shy.

Posted 20 Nov 2013
jes
Model
jes
Good start but all I would say is try to get more of a variety of images showing you rather than the work of the photographer...by that I mean images that show you off well i.e not so many weird angles or upside down pics.  I may be totally wrong but I don't think photographers really favour these when looking at models' pics.

I think you have the ability to look very natural but also very glamourous in a classy way, so I'm sure you will do well 
Posted 20 Nov 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join