We're 5 different people.

We're 5 different people.

17 posts
8 Nov 2013
CCP
Photographer
CCP
I'm obsessed with time, so I can't help thinking about the 5 different phases of our lives. We're a baby, we're a child, then a young adult, then we're middle aged, then we reach old age. Five different phases, and feels like five different people in one lifetime. Although I'm the same person I feel the difference all through. Now I've turned into my dad, I feel different again. Only a couple years, and I'll start the final phase. Any thoughts?

Posted 8 Nov 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
CCP
Any thoughts?
Yes, get out more.
Posted 8 Nov 2013
CCP
Photographer
CCP
How will that change anything?
Posted 8 Nov 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Based on that, it probably won't!
Posted 8 Nov 2013
CCP
Photographer
CCP
I've just realized I'm boring too.
Posted 8 Nov 2013
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
As I recall, there are seven ages of man so don't worry, you've just gained an extra two.

Posted 8 Nov 2013
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Or he's lost two
Posted 8 Nov 2013
CCP
Photographer
CCP
'The 7 ages of man' is a load of ********, mine makes more sense.
Posted 8 Nov 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecoo..
Ah, once you achieve Mr middle-aged grumpy, I look forward to the dementia known as the second child hood!

Posted 9 Nov 2013
CCP
Photographer
CCP
I think I may have already entered that stage.  
Posted 9 Nov 2013
johnlp
Photographer
johnlp
When I was young I was oblivious to what people thought of me.
When I was at school I always wanted the teachers to think the best of me.
When I was in my mid-years I always worried what people thought of me.
Now, I just don't give a ****.
Posted 15 Nov 2013
Edited by johnlp 15 Nov 2013
shapeman
Photographer
shapeman
My Wife keeps reminding me: What happened to the boy I went to School with The teenager I feel in love with And The Man I Married? Thank God she is not a mind reader
Posted 15 Nov 2013
CCP
Photographer
CCP
Ahhh what happened to you? What ever happened to me?
What became of the people we used to be?
Tomorrow's almost over, today went by so fast,
Is the only thing to look forward to, the past???

Posted 15 Nov 2013
Edited by CCP 15 Nov 2013
johnlp
Photographer
johnlp
CCP

Ahhh what happened to you? What ever happened to me?
What became of the people we used to be?
Tomorrow's almost over, today went by so fast,
Is the only thing to look forward to, the past???

Yes, Autumn is upon us, the leaves are turning brown and dropping, the dreams and hopes of summer failed to ripen, and the daylight is short and the temperature is getting colder.  Nothing to look forward to but loneliness, arthritus and an insufficient pension.

On the other hand, I have three shoots booked next week, one with a favourite model of mine, another with a model I've been wanting to work with for over a year, and the third with a redhead with long hair and loads of freckles.  So I'll have something else to tell the other folk in the old peoples home in a few years time.  It's never too late to do new things, meet new people and enjoy oneself.

Posted 15 Nov 2013
CCP
Photographer
CCP
johnlp

Yes, Autumn is upon us, the leaves are turning brown and dropping, the dreams and hopes of summer failed to ripen, and the daylight is short and the temperature is getting colder.  Nothing to look forward to but loneliness, arthritus and an insufficient pension.

On the other hand, I have three shoots booked next week, one with a favourite model of mine, another with a model I've been wanting to work with for over a year, and the third with a redhead with long hair and loads of freckles.  So I'll have something else to tell the other folk in the old peoples home in a few years time.  It's never too late to do new things, meet new people and enjoy oneself.

Yes it's good to enjoy yourself while you still can, as we'll all be dead and gone in no time, as life is so short.  
Posted 16 Nov 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join