New pics :-) x

9 posts
7 Nov 2013
Added a few new pics Thoughts plz am I goin in the right direction xx Thank you xx
Posted 7 Nov 2013
AlexisJones
Photographer
AlexisJones
Very nice
Posted 7 Nov 2013
ziggypot
Photographer
ziggypot
Good start Good luck with it
Posted 7 Nov 2013
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Combination of the process used and the lighting takes away from the impact of you as a model, on the first the face is too soft looking slightly out of focus, I'd personally drop the shoulders so you're not so square onto camera rounded curves Vs too upright maybe, the second I'd want to rescue the eyes back towards the camera slightly and the weight on your left arm is making it bulge and distort, there's no detail with the hair which is a shame, the third your are drawn to the head board where the exposure dominates the composition, a second soft light on the face would have worked well, again no detail with he hair it almost looks like a face floating in a black space! looks soft too, part process and part out of focus!

Dominic

Posted 8 Nov 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
^jeez, you might feel like you've just been savaged by a sheep already in critique terms?

For what it's worth, as glamour not really my thing; you've a great glamour look and I'd imagine capable of more fashion and conceptual work too. As it stands there's enough in your port to encourage togs to shoot you, but it's not yet a great advert and it seems to me that's mostly the fault of photographers rather than you. Maybe go part pay part TF with somebody really good to pep up your port and show your capabilities?

Posted 8 Nov 2013
Thank u all for ur advice x Thanks for ur feed back Dominic I do believe a lot of what your sayin is more down to the photographer Although I will take on board wot ur sayin and will try workin more with the tog to get more out of my shoots As I am only a armature model I am open to all feed back as I love modelin and want to get the best out of myself as poss Once again thank u all x
Posted 10 Nov 2013
Cody
Model
Cody
You look beautiful as a brunette. Let's have some more portraits. Don't forget to change your avatar to a brunette image
Posted 11 Nov 2013
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Treakles
Thank u all for ur advice x Thanks for ur feed back Dominic I do believe a lot of what your sayin is more down to the photographer Although I will take on board wot ur sayin and will try workin more with the tog to get more out of my shoots As I am only a armature model I am open to all feed back as I love modelin and want to get the best out of myself as poss Once again thank u all x
You've defo got a strong look, its just a question of developing a port here on Purestorm that gets the message across! Good luck hope it goes well for you, D.
Posted 11 Nov 2013
Thank u
Posted 12 Nov 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join