Lisa Violet ...*timidly waves*.... new to purestorm

Lisa Violet ...*timidly waves*.... new to purestorm

15 posts
4 Nov 2013
Hello! Just joined today. Any thoughts on my port?
Posted 4 Nov 2013
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
Waves back, your port looks tidy, reasonable variety. Purestorm is rather more sensible than Purpleport so don't be alarmed if no one says 'awesome' or 'stunning. Just a bit puzzled why you charge more at weekends?

Posted 4 Nov 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Don't you mean why offer a discount for weekdays!

Its not my position to say but I suspect far more disposable income is invested in modelling during weekends
Posted 4 Nov 2013
Edited by Gerry99111 4 Nov 2013
I don't think it's that abnormal to charge more at the weekends- a variety of businesses charge more to use their services at peak times....

For me personally I find that weekends can get booked up very far ahead with modelling/promotions work sooo....

If demand is much higher and Lisa finds she has more work than she needs/wants at the weekend or less than she needs/wants in the week it seems sensible to differentiate in cost...

Posted 5 Nov 2013
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Waves back. Lovely portfolio and some excellent quirky pictures.

Posted 5 Nov 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
About time they let you on here! And, if there were any doubters - yup, she is awesome
Posted 5 Nov 2013
shapeman
Photographer
shapeman
"Creative" visually Stunning which always helps the Photographer capture a great image.
Posted 5 Nov 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecoo..
Hi Lisa, good to see you here!

Posted 5 Nov 2013
modelboutique
Photographer
modelboutiqu..
I love it. Love your look and you've worked with some good photographers clearly. Welcome.

Posted 5 Nov 2013
magpie1
Waves back, your port looks tidy, reasonable variety. Purestorm is rather more sensible than Purpleport so don't be alarmed if no one says 'awesome' or 'stunning. Just a bit puzzled why you charge more at weekends?
Because I would rather not work weekends. If I tell people I charge less during the week, they will move their booking (in most cases)
Posted 5 Nov 2013
Thankyou!

Posted 5 Nov 2013
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
LisaViolet
Because I would rather not work weekends. If I tell people I charge less during the week, they will move their booking (in most cases)
That's what I guessed, very sensible!
Posted 5 Nov 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
OK, I'll take the bait........

Welcome to Purestorm. 
Posted 5 Nov 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisast..
Ola and welcome to the site where you arn't judged by how falsely nice you are