Tayside Networking Evening

6 posts
27 Oct 2013
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuilding..
Hi All
Just a quick note to all the people in Fife, Tayside and Southern Aberdeenshire or further afield, who are interested in attending in an SCN Event. I have finally booked a location. The Trades House Dundee.  

http://www.tradeshouse-dundee.co.uk/

I booked the Trades House Bar on the corner of Union Street and Nethergate Dundee on Tuesday 12 November 2013 from 7.30. I shall be there from 7.00 to greet.

I will be in the Union Street Snug.

To get there you walk through the pub past the Bar. You will see the snug in the bottom right hand side of the pub.

Please note that this is the first local Networking Meeting for Tayside and a chance for us all to meet our local people and get to know each other.

So please, come one come all to the Tayside SCN Meeting.
Please note that there is ample parking at Yeaman's Shore Carpark between the Train Station and Union Street.  This is the closest car park that I am aware of and it is free at this time of night.  There is on street parking on Union Street, however this will be limited.

Posted 27 Oct 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
I'll try and get a reasonably priced train ticket to attend this

Posted 3 Nov 2013
martinphoto
Photographer
martinphoto
Hope to see you there for the kick off

Posted 5 Nov 2013
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuilding..
gerryquiff

I'll try and get a reasonably priced train ticket to attend this

You will be very welcome Martin &  Gerry as will all others, more than this the pub is 5 minutes walk from the Railway Station

Posted 5 Nov 2013
Edited by pinkbuildingphotography 5 Nov 2013
Looking forward to it
Posted 6 Nov 2013
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuilding..
Hi All

I am here now, please feel free to come down to network, all are welcome.

David

Posted 12 Nov 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join