I would like to thank.....

I would like to thank.....

12 posts
27 Oct 2013
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz

I would like to thank the model for her swift replies to my e-mails. I would like to thank the model for confirming our photo shoot in timely fashion. I would also like to thank the model for turning up on time and being totally professional throughout our time together. I would like to thank the parents of the model for producing such a well-mannered beautiful young lady who does not feel the need to slag me off now that the shoot has been completed. Thank you!frown
Posted 27 Oct 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
I would like you to pass me a bucket, I'm feeling nauseous.

Posted 27 Oct 2013
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
PaulManuell

I would like you to pass me a bucket, I'm feeling nauseous.

Here's your bucket…… I may need it back when you've finished.frown
Posted 28 Oct 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
Ladiesman
Here's your bucket…… I may need it back when you've finished.
I would like to thank you for the loan of your bucket. I would like to thank you for not leaving me negative feedback once it was lent. I would like to keep hold of the bucket in case you make any more posts like the one that started this thread. Thank you.
Posted 28 Oct 2013
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
PaulManuell

I would like to thank you for the loan of your bucket. I would like to thank you for not leaving me negative feedback once it was lent. I would like to keep hold of the bucket in case you make any more posts like the one that started this thread. Thank you.

I would like to thank the gentleman who has replied to my post for replying in such a polite and professional way. I would like to thank the gentleman for taking my post in this spirit that it was meant, and not in a negative way, which others may well have done. I would like to thank the parents of the replying gentleman for his all-round professionalism and his great sense of humour. Thank you! frown

PS
You may wish to loan the bucket to others who have read this post. 
Posted 28 Oct 2013
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
Best Thread ive read in years..very funny....yes i dont get out much....

Posted 28 Oct 2013
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
xtiggerx

Best Thread ive read in years..very funny....yes i dont get out much....

It's all good harmless fun..... Glad you found it amusing.cheeky
Posted 28 Oct 2013
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
Would one of you pop round mine and wipe the diced carrots off my boots?
Posted 28 Oct 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
I'd like to thank Tigger and Daniella for appreciating my humour. I'd like to thank Rupert for reminding me I need to get carrots next time I'm in Tesco's. I'd like to return the bucket to Ladiesman, I've nothing left in me to bring up. I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.
Posted 29 Oct 2013
Edited by WebModerator 29 Oct 2013
EdT
Photographer
EdT
PaulManuell
I'd like to thank Tigger and Daniella for appreciating my humour. I'd like to thank Rupert for reminding me I need to get carrots next time I'm in Tesco's. I'd like to return the bucket to Ladiesman, I've nothing left in me to bring up. I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony.
I hope you've cleaned the bucket after use.
Posted 3 Nov 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
EdT
I hope you've cleaned the bucket after use.
Yep, not a single piece of tomato skin or diced carrot in sight
Posted 3 Nov 2013
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
Oh dear... I appear to have stepped in Sir's bucket...

Posted 16 Nov 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join