Laugh Out Loud @ Purestorm

Laugh Out Loud @ Purestorm

7 posts
25 Oct 2013
Strober
Photographer
Strober
I uploaded an image only to get thishe he he, I would not want to be that poor person lol
Posted 25 Oct 2013
Edited by Strober 25 Oct 2013
MadMod
Make Up Artist
MadMod
Posted 25 Oct 2013
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
What did I miss???

Posted 25 Oct 2013
Strober
Photographer
Strober
You missed the moment that I did realize that my latest image upload onto Purestorm has landed somebody with the biggest hiding of their life lol he he he
thestarglider
What did I miss???
Posted 25 Oct 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecooked
Kudos!

Posted 25 Oct 2013
Purestorm
Photographer
Purestorm
One Saturday evening earlier this month we had a Stateside server issue which took us
offline for a couple of hours until Tim, Matt and the Stateside team did a temporary fix.
Much of this week Tim has been beavering away late at night to introduce a permanent fix.
Occassionally, however, a quick reboot is needed to progress the fix and when this happens
the Ooops! message is generated ..... but only those refreshing or uploading will notice it.
Hopefully any remaining bugs will soon be ironed out thanks to Tim's recent hard work.
Posted 25 Oct 2013
Strober
Photographer
Strober
You talking about this one by any chance ? I remember that Saturday night well
Purestorm
One Saturday evening earlier this month we had a Stateside server issue which took us offline for a couple of hours until Tim, Matt and the Stateside team did a temporary fix. Much of this week Tim has been beavering away late at night to introduce a permanent fix. Occassionally, however, a quick reboot is needed to progress the fix and when this happens the Ooops! message is generated ..... but only those refreshing or uploading will notice it. Hopefully any remaining bugs will soon be ironed out thanks to Tim's recent hard work.
Posted 25 Oct 2013
Edited by Strober 25 Oct 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join