Admin melt down on another site!

Admin melt down on another site!

It seems this conversation has now been locked
5 posts
17 Oct 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecoo..
Admin melt down on another site? Some rather draconian measures have just taken place. Maybe the grass is not greener... Feel free to comment?

Posted 17 Oct 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
I'm not on there and not friends with many on there but I get the impression that following some incident, the culprit has immunity and anyone else opposed to said member has been unduely punished. It's all in the name of good honest humour you know.

Posted 17 Oct 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecoo..
Er, that's true but they have made a strange announcement, and I think the axe is falling on a few in a somewhat draconian and arbitrary fashion!

Posted 17 Oct 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
As I said, I'm not on there so that's all I know from the various Chinese whispers on a certain social network site.

Posted 17 Oct 2013
Purestorm
Photographer
Purestorm
Rawandthecooked

Feel free to comment?
If wishing to comment about another site's administrators please do so on that site. Thanks.
We do not know what has happened on the other site (and it is not really our business) but we do know
that often the general membership using any community's forums has little comprehension of the
serious problems which some users can generate ..... be that intentionally or unintentionally. 

Posted 17 Oct 2013
Edited by WebModerator 17 Oct 2013
It seems this conversation has now been locked