Comments please

4 posts
16 Oct 2013
SPSPhotography
Photographer
SPSPhotograp..
Hi all,

I am inviting anyone who feels like it to comment on my port... Positive and negative welcome!

Cheers

Rich

Posted 16 Oct 2013
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
Firstly you are a platinum member, yet only got a few photos on display.
I think you should put more up and ask people which to keep or remove.
Quite a few of your photos appear to me to be a little under exposed (possibly the look you were going for), but also the lighting needs tightening up too. For instance, your main image I go straight to her glove as that is exposed correctly.

Posted 16 Oct 2013
StNeots
Photographer
StNeots
There are not a lot of photos on your page, so I can pick out individual images and comment on them.
Your main image seems more or less correctly exposed to me, but the bright green glove does catch my eye and draws me away from what I shoiuld be looking at.
The face, shoulder, arm down to elbow is a good path for the eye to follow, but the crop through the arm is surely a mistake and the extra at the base below the elbow does nothing for the photo and would be better cropped there.
Princess carly - Glamour
The wall is has a white mark right on the edge of the picture which, once you notice it, is the first thing your eye goes to. It's so easy to clone it out. The lghting is very flat and uninteresting.
Glamour nude - MissRachael
Sitting your model in the window, it isn't always easy to get the exposure right, but I think you have done a good job as far as her breast goes. I don't think the expression works for me, though. Her facial expression does not look relaxed and carefree.
Glamour nude Sabrina
This one is under-exposed, but this could well be deliberate. You like the flourescent gloves, but have them at the edge of the picture drawing my eyes away from what I think I sould be looking at.. If you are going to use them, think about using them to draw our interest by having the model cradling her face with her hands in the middle of the picture.
Girl with floursecent paint over her body and flourescent underskirt.
Here you do have the flourescent materials drawing our attention into the picture instead of away from it. It's not a picture for me, as I would rather see one centre of interest, but it does show that you put some thought into the shoot.

Posted 16 Oct 2013
SPSPhotography
Photographer
SPSPhotograp..
Thanks for the comments, let me just say that I have only just upgraded so will be putting more images up soon, and will bump this thread when done

Posted 16 Oct 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join