Manfrotto 025 Super Boom and 008 Cine Stand

Manfrotto 025 Super Boom and 008 Cine Stand

8 posts
6 Oct 2013
JEBPhotography
Photographer
JEBPhotograp..
Hello I've sold my lights so now it's time to sell another as-new piece of kit. It's the Super Boom 025 (black) with the Cine Stand0 08 (chrome). I've just done a thorough Internet search to find the cheapest available new in the UK: http://www.calumetphoto.co.uk/product/manfrotto-black-light-boom-stand-included-/MN025BS/?tracking=%7Csearchterm:Manfrotto%7Cboom%20025 Direct from Manfrotto is £620! http://www.manfrotto.co.uk/black-light-boom-stand-included I'd describe my kit as practically mint, with everything working as it should do. There are a few tiny marks from very light and careful use; they're too small to show up clearly on photographs! If you're interested, please get in touch with a sensible offer. Thanks
Posted 6 Oct 2013
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphoto..

I`ve seen them go on fleabay for about £100, how much are you asking for yours?

Posted 9 Oct 2013
JEBPhotography
Photographer
JEBPhotograp..
grahamsphotography
You should've bought at that price! I've been offered £200 by someone who has seen the boom and stand, so I'm looking for a little more than that.
Posted 9 Oct 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
grahamsphotography

Nonsense!

You may scrape the 008 on its own for that amount on there but I doubt you'd get both unless either the seller was an idiot to let it go for that little or it wasn't all genuine Manfrotto gear.
Posted 9 Oct 2013
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphoto..
RedChecker

Nonsense!

You may scrape the 008 on its own for that amount on there but I doubt you'd get both unless either the seller was an idiot to let it go for that little or it wasn't all genuine Manfrotto gear.

I was bidding on one a year or so ago with  the stand I stopped at £115 and as far as I remember it went for £128.

It`s been a buyers market for a couple of years now and as you can get them new for about £400 I would think the offer of about £200 was reasonable but if you are not in a hurry to sell hold out for more.

I actually sold mine for about £100 when I was desperate for cash a few years ago and wish I didn`t have to as they are a magnificent peice of kit for doing still life.

Posted 9 Oct 2013
JEBPhotography
Photographer
JEBPhotograp..
grahamsphotography
I was bidding on one a year or so ago with  the stand I stopped at £115 and as far as I remember it went for £128. It`s been a buyers market for a couple of years now and as you can get them new for about £400 I would think the offer of about £200 was reasonable but if you are not in a hurry to sell hold out for more. I actually sold mine for about £100 when I was desperate for cash a few years ago and wish I didn`t have to as they are a magnificent peice of kit for doing still life.
So, do you want to make a sensible offer or not Graham?
Posted 10 Oct 2013
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphoto..

Sorry I wouldn`t even match the £200 you have already been offered.

Posted 10 Oct 2013
JEBPhotography
Photographer
JEBPhotograp..
After being distracted by a house move, I'm putting the stand and boom up for sale once again. Sensible offers please
Posted 6 April 2014
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join