Dickymint
Photographer
Dickymint
Please take a look and give me your thoughts http://r_d_photography.prosite.com
Posted 6 Oct 2013
Hollywood3DPhoto
Photographer
Hollywood3DP..
I'm new on this site so I hope it is not a double posting. Your site is very clean and easy to navigate. Your photos reflect the work of a very experience photographer who knows what he is doing.

Posted 8 Oct 2013
ChazPhotos
Photographer
ChazPhotos
Hi had a look at your site.
Nice looking image for composition.
I found the image most of the skin has no texture is this your style?
when looking at your image you get a magnifier to see larger but most show same size? and some do not give the option.
There are also links to empty pages.
If you are working as a photographer then you need an address to meet with UK law.
Also your contact page is very busy with all the clubs as well as your contact.
last comment all your site is on the left of my 24ins screen much better if in center.
Just my thoughts when looking.

Posted 8 Oct 2013
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
I think you could do better with the name R underscore D underscore photography.prosite.com! @photography is coming up for grabs register your interest and grab a solid richarddawson@photography if you can. Or work on a better option as a name? how would a search engine find your version out of interest? Not keen on the heavy left sided justification, could you not centre it up. People section is good/ok, crops are a bit random, I'm old school like the ratio of the photo to be a usable format and as shot more often 3:2 but other formats available. some of the cropping too taking off fingers, limbs feet etc, Post Crop vignetting a bit too over zealous Don't really like the random frames, either, some black, some with, some without, some rustic etc. Weddings is week, 8 photos? The 3rd one out of focus, the last you need to deal with the shadow coming off the umbrella as it makes it look like a back drop, the vintage style ruined by the car. Places ok, but get out more if you are going to include it as a genre! Products and services nonexistent. Workshops, you are teaching photography? Contact, a pro business needs a proper email not a Gmail. Resume Its Ok, You may find 1 million pound PLI isn't always enough especially if working in public areas. Blog peaked in March then slowly died, if you don't have time! don't do it!!!! The key is to get a better sense of who you are and what you do. Don't price list but invite people to get in touch and contact to discuss their needs, Link social media to create an image of approachability and a real life persona, Put a wedding album together so clients can see what they could get. At the moment the People section is the strongest Its good to have control and start the process of developing but it is never ending as you tweak and fine tune both your techniques and on line presentation Dominic
Posted 8 Oct 2013
Dickymint
Photographer
Dickymint
Many thanks I'll take on board the comments and make changes . Sometimes we can't see the woods for the trees...if you know what I mean.
Posted 9 Oct 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join