What made you want to model?

What made you want to model?

10 posts
1 Oct 2013
For me i wanted to model for a few reason's not 1.I wanted to prove others that doubted me and that i could do it 2.I found that being put in front of a camera i was able to express myself and how i was feeling 3.To create something that was more than a picture but a story 4.The journey to success and having the opportunity of working with some fantastic models/photographers The most important was because i wanted to do this as i love it and i enjoy it So what's your reasons for wanting to model?
Posted 1 Oct 2013
EdT
Photographer
EdT
I don't.

Posted 1 Oct 2013
Hrm.. I didn't have a "dream" of being a model, I didn't really want to prove anything to anybody. I kind of stumbled onto it.. I had a shoot - enjoyed it, then had another.... and another.. and another and almost 6 years on I'm still doing it
Posted 1 Oct 2013
I became a model as I was married and with a man for 6 years that made me feel repulsive !! When we got married the photographer said I should do glamour modelling ... I was told immediately that I wasn't allowed. About a couple of weeks after the ex husband left me I contacted the photographer from my wedding and had my first shoot ... Haven't looked back since
Posted 1 Oct 2013
Lisaliz
Model
Lisaliz
A very nice lady photographer made me model. It's all her fault.
Posted 2 Oct 2013
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
zoepinknose

I became a model as I was married and with a man for 6 years that made me feel repulsive !! When we got married the photographer said I should do glamour modelling ... I was told immediately that I wasn't allowed. About a couple of weeks after the ex husband left me I contacted the photographer from my wedding and had my first shoot ... Haven't looked back since

well done you...a lovely story 
Posted 2 Oct 2013
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
the only statement you made that I believe is true is the first one.
The rest seem too sweet :P

Posted 2 Oct 2013
Plymjack
well done you...a lovely story 
All true - makes me smile too
Posted 2 Oct 2013
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Because I got fed up with waiting on models i.e. they were messing me around with shoots etc... So I thought why don't I be both the Model and the Photographer. So that is how I got into Modelling and to be honest, I don't think I'm doing a bad job at it either
Posted 3 Oct 2013
Edited by Strober 3 Oct 2013
A bondage picture, curiosity and the pursuit of money.

Everything else came later.
Posted 3 Oct 2013
Edited by JadedRed 3 Oct 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join