Emalucy
Model
Emalucy
Do people see potential in me?

Posted 28 Sep 2013
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Ema. Your portfolio looks good to me. You might want to upload some higher resolution photos as some of the ones on your portfolio look a pix pixelated (low resolution).

Posted 28 Sep 2013
Edited by tarmoo 28 Sep 2013
Emalucy
Model
Emalucy
I don't put high ones on because of people copying them.

Posted 28 Sep 2013
who is going to steel them most people who copy images wont care about pixelation really Ive modelled for over 6 years dont think anyone has ever 'stolen' anything
Posted 28 Sep 2013
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Emalucy

They will be resized down to the max allowed on the site if you upload a high res image. I don't think you need to worry too much about people copying your images. The first priority should be to have photos which show you clearly and having pixelated images does tend to put some photographers off.

Posted 28 Sep 2013
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
tarmoo
Ema. Your portfolio looks good to me. You might want to upload some higher resolution photos as some of the ones on your portfolio look a pix pixelated (low resolution).
That's not why they appear pixelated is it? If you load a small picture it normally appears small and not pixelated. These are displaying at a larger size than they should be. I would have thought that was more likely to be an error in resizing which left the photo keeping its original dimensions but at 50 dpi or something like that....
Posted 28 Sep 2013
Purestorm
Photographer
Purestorm
Just a quick one to confirm that this is not a site issue as Purestorm does not upsize images.
The system only downsizes images which are too large to be displayed properly.
It is more likely a case of the user upsizing small images without fully understanding the process
or possibly saving at lower quality to reduce overall file size.
Posted 28 Sep 2013
Edited by Purestorm 28 Sep 2013
Emalucy
Model
Emalucy
I am all new to all this but. I just want to be given a chance to do something I love to do.

Posted 28 Sep 2013
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
Technically crap photographs. Low res, hands behind your head, looks like they have been taken by a high street wedding photographer.

You definitely have potential just get someone who knows what they are doing with a camera to get some decent shots of you, and have a pop at some of the London agencies or N2O for work.

Go for it.

Posted 28 Sep 2013
Emalucy
Model
Emalucy
n20 work not sure what that is could you explain to me please

Posted 28 Sep 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Posted 28 Sep 2013
Edited by WebModerator 28 Sep 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisast..
Emalucy
Oh please, get real.
Posted 28 Sep 2013
Emalucy
Model
Emalucy

I got told by a photographer. I am still new to all this so taking any comments and suggestions on board.

Posted 28 Sep 2013
Edited by Emalucy 2 weeks ago
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
Emalucy
Do people see potential in me?
My photography's nothing to write home about so I feel a bit of a fraud giving you advice, but to me, although you're undoubtedly very photogenic, there seems to be a lot of sameness (real word?) in your poses. Maybe try some more location shoots, which will give you more scope than repetitive studio based poses.
Posted 28 Sep 2013
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
In a word... yes. You have a good face, teeth and figure. You just need more practice and a better portfolio. It will come in time.

Posted 28 Sep 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join