† R.I.P. † Sad news - Passing of Ken Rogers (Ken9)">† R.I.P. † Sad news - Passing of Ken Rog...

† R.I.P. † Sad news - Passing of Ken Rogers (Ken9)

11 posts
11 Sep 2013
LeighPhotographic
Photographer
LeighPhotographic
Im sure many of you knew and worked with Ken Rogers and I am very sad to inform of his passing on Tuesday. He was well into his 90s and I am sure that shooting hundreds of lovely ladies over the years helped to give him a long and happy life.

He is going to be missed by many as one of the loveliest, sweetest, funniest gentlemen we have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
Posted 11 Sep 2013
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
Sad news indeed

Posted 11 Sep 2013
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
I am very sad to hear of Ken's passing. I corresponded with Ken a lot on another modelling site, he was a real gentleman who had an illustrious career flying Spitfires in the Second World War and later ran a camera shop in central London.

I know there will be a lot of models who will miss Ken too.
Posted 11 Sep 2013
Edited by pontius584 11 Sep 2013
digitalmood
Sad news indeed
RIP ken you will be missed...im very shock! Im sad...but i know we had a wonderful time in our shooting day my friend. Rest in peace!
Posted 12 Sep 2013
Edited by Asian_amy_Latina 11 Sep 2013
aylasky
Model
aylasky
This is very sad news. I also had the pleasure of working with Ken and he was a lovely photographer. May he rest in peace, he will definitely be missed xo

Posted 12 Sep 2013
tiinak
Model
tiinak
RIP Ken.
I had a pleasure to meet him and work with him.

Posted 12 Sep 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Below my radar previously - but sounds like he had a long life which add a difference. R.I.P. indeed.

Posted 12 Sep 2013
REDXXX
Model
REDXXX
Very sad news indeed. A really lovely man and a real privilege to have known & worked with him.

Posted 13 Sep 2013
Dirkus
Photographer
Dirkus
Greetings

Just read about this from another forum, so I would like to add my condolences here also, I really liked Ken, I regret having never met him as he was a good forum friend. I much admired his RAF work that was often reflected in his photo work. A good man who I will miss, RIP Ken.

Posted 14 Sep 2013
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Very sad to read this. The models really seemed to enjoy working with him and he was lovely to them.

Posted 28 Sep 2013
[*]

Posted 29 Sep 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join