seeing what you guys think :)

seeing what you guys think :)

5 posts
7 Sep 2013
Weeko
Model
Weeko
hay guys i havent had a review as of yet so would love to here what you think : ) ty guys becky x
Posted 7 Sep 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Hi, you appear to have had a studio shoot and location shoot and updated images from both.

The very last image on your port I think shows you the best although I could be picky about the crop.

The thing that leaps out at me is the expression is the same on all the pictures. Maybe work on that in future shoots with the help of the photographer.

All of the shots are of a standard that we can see what you look like so they are a start. Are they exiting and draw you in, not really but then a lot of newbies pictures are appalling so you are in a better position already.

Now you have a start, think how you can up your game so after a few more shoots, you can see a dramatic improvement

Posted 7 Sep 2013
Weeko
Model
Weeko
Thank you for your feed back i will take that on board i find it hard to do other expressions that's what im working on x
Posted 8 Sep 2013
Try to work on expressions more as you get shoots in, images such as your main don't show you off well but this one is quite nice and flattering: Hope that helps.
Posted 8 Sep 2013
Weeko
Model
Weeko
aw ty im trying to do different but its kinda hard x
Posted 9 Sep 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join