29 Aug 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Link doesn't work

Posted 30 Aug 2013
welldone suze! xxx
Posted 30 Aug 2013
Thank you Peter for posting this thread and thank you very much everyone elseangel

It's all a spin off from a local Cornish newspaper doing a write-up on me and publishing the story yesterday. The phone has been RED HOTlaugh...I've been interviewed on the radio and even had an offer from Sunday Sport to do a topless shoot...Other News Agencies have asked me to do interviews...and just done a magazine interview...it is AMAZING what a little bit of publicity can generate...

I didn't even know that I was in the Daily Mirror, until another journalist rang me up saying they would like to do a spin-off story.

Oh well, make hay whilst the sun shines, as they say and many thanks to the Purestorm photographers Steve Hosking of Ash Photography and Viv Taylor for giving me permission to submit their pictures of me, to the press, in the first place. They are both great guys to work with and have done so many times.

It's my Ruby Wedding anniversary 10th September - another celebrationcryingbecause I couldn't have done all this modelling without my wonderful hubby - he has his golf and I have my modellingblush

Posted 30 Aug 2013
welldone!!!!!!!!
Posted 30 Aug 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
modjo30
http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/a-bikini-body-to-rival-women-half-her-age--meet-britain-s-oldest-glamour-model-152918735.html
This link shows nothing whatsoever about Suzy when I click on it. Loads of celebrity and news stuff, but nothing about Suzy. Never mind, though, I read the article in the local paper this week. Well done Suzy, a lovely person as well as model.
Posted 30 Aug 2013
Buddygb
Photographer
Buddygb
I read it over someone's shoulder on my commute this morning.

Well done, Suzy.

B.

Posted 30 Aug 2013
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Well done Suzy on the publicity, the modelling and also your reply on the Yahoo! page.
Posted 30 Aug 2013
TV company rang me - wanted me to appear on live chat show...but it's ON my Ruby Wedding Anniversary day and we've already made arrangements...ho hum, so said no...Hubby didn't want to travel all the way up to London and back, it's about a 10 hour journey there and back in a day...and he doesn't want publicity...co's I keep my personal life separate from my modelling life...

As for Yahoo! People are so judgemental aren't they. One guy said the bikini cricket picture of me had been taken 20 years ago! Can PROVE it was a recent one...as in the unedited version my faded (tumour removal) scar (I had major surgery 2 years ago) is shown...
Posted 30 Aug 2013
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
SuzyMonty

It's all a spin off from a local Cornish newspaper doing a write-up on me and publishing the story yesterday.

Which paper? I'm down that way for a little holiday at the end of september as my family lives down there, i can ask them to save me a copy to have a look at

Posted 30 Aug 2013
Modjo, It's featured in this week's The West Briton.cheekyHave a lovely holiday in Cornwalldevil
Also featured in September issue of Shooters Photography Magazine
Images by Viv Taylorcheeky
Posted 30 Aug 2013
Edited by SuzyMonty 31 Aug 2013
From one "mature" model to another : Well done , you look great !

Posted 1 Sep 2013
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUZY AND WELL DONE! another fab year for you!

Con-grat-u-la-tions.....and celebrations........la la la ..................

Posted 1 Sep 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join