Wedding Photography

Wedding Photography

26 posts
26 Aug 2013
CliveLawrence
Photographer
CliveLawrence
I hope prospective bride's and groom's don't view the pictures that a recent photographer has posted on these forums as a representation of the standard generally.

Posted 26 Aug 2013
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
You tease Clive.

Posted 26 Aug 2013
cgwebster
Photographer
cgwebster
CliveLawrence
I hope prospective bride's and groom's don't view the pictures that a recent photographer has posted on these forums as a representation of the standard generally.
A bit too obscure for me.... I can't see a thread with any wedding pics
Posted 26 Aug 2013
EdT
Photographer
EdT
I hate these "do it yourself" threads. Just point us at it
Posted 26 Aug 2013
thelook
Photographer
thelook
EdT
I hate these "do it yourself" threads. Just point us at it
+1
Posted 26 Aug 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Would I be warm if I said near top of page 3 of recently uploaded pictures by premium members?

Posted 26 Aug 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
CliveLawrence
Have you ever studied the general standard of BIPP photographers? The standard is pretty low (or at least they are in my area with the exception of one or two)
Posted 26 Aug 2013
Bob
Photographer
Bob
CliveLawrence

Why ever not? They do the job ... and they're infinitely better than the wedding shots on your profile or mine.
Bob

Posted 26 Aug 2013
carshaltonkev
Photographer
carshaltonkev
I have seen worse-

and in better places.

Posted 26 Aug 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
CliveLawrence
I hope prospective English language students don't view the misused apostrophes that a photographer has recently posted on this forum as a representation of the general standard.
Posted 27 Aug 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
PaulManuell

I hope prospective English language students don't view the misused apostrophes that a photographer has recently posted on this forum as a representation of the general standard.

AND txtspeak   
Posted 27 Aug 2013
Edited by gerryquiff 27 Aug 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
[qt][author]PaulManuell[/author] I hope prospective English language students don't view the misused apostrophes that a photographer has recently posted on this forum as a representation of the general standard.[/qt] Where's a greengrocer when you need one?
Posted 27 Aug 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
mph
Where's a greengrocer when you need one?
Eh?
Posted 27 Aug 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
[qt][author]PaulManuell[/author]
Eh? [/qt]
It's known as the "greengrocer's apostrophe"

Banana's, lettuce's etc. on his windows!

Posted 27 Aug 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
mph

PaulManuell
Eh?
It's known as the "greengrocer's apostrophe" Banana's, lettuce's etc. on his windows!

On his windows? Surely you'd put them on a nice soft roll or between two slices of bread 

Posted 27 Aug 2013
Edited by gerryquiff 27 Aug 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join