New models

3 posts
20 Aug 2013
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
This isn't a dig rant at all, just an observation. 
Two models joined in the Essex region today and I thought I'd have a nose at there ports however both had the redline of death stating that neither could be found.
Was it a case of a young lady drunk who thought 'yeah lets be a model  then woke up the next morning thinking god what have I done, as I say just an observation or a very short career !

Administrator Input
In at least one case the 'model' profile did not vanish voluntarily but went in direct response to member complaints.

Posted 20 Aug 2013
Edited by Love 20 Aug 2013
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
And there was me thinking about my Essex 'Bermuda' Triangle theory I was working on in the http://purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=265375&start=6
Posted 20 Aug 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
oceanova
This isn't a dig rant at all, just an observation.  Two models joined in the Essex region today and I thought I'd have a nose at there ports however both had the redline of death stating that neither could be found. Was it a case of a young lady drunk who thought 'yeah lets be a model  then woke up the next morning thinking god what have I done, as I say just an observation or a very short career ! Administrator Input In at least one case the 'model' profile did not vanish voluntarily but went in direct response to member complaints.
And I can well imagine why!
Posted 21 Aug 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join