New to pure storm and modelling

New to pure storm and modelling

5 posts
19 Aug 2013
I'd like people's constructive criticism on my photos and advise what you think I need to improve, possible shoots you think maybe good for my portfolio .

Posted 19 Aug 2013
TheChrisS
Photographer
TheChrisS
I quite like the images by Paul D Smart. The rest I dont feel reflect your beauty- the camera angles and lack of facial lighting give the impression that a friend was asked to take them. You have great legs though- maybe utilise them a bit more in future shoots?

Posted 19 Aug 2013
Thank you for your thoughts I am only 5"4 but have a good shape to my legs, I will inform future photographers to utilise my legs and more facial lighting to be required...

Posted 19 Aug 2013
andrew_gibbins
Photographer
andrew_gibbins
I ditto Chris on this one. The shots by Paul is the best in your portfolio. You should focus on getting some good photographers to reflect the beauty that you have. Your portfolio really doesnt do you justice at all I think. Other than that, I think you will do fine
Posted 22 Aug 2013
Alan1959
Photographer
Alan1959
You have a good figure and face, but lighting in a studio will either make you sparkle or look flat.

I got the feeling the poses were technical exercises without feeling. As with any art form there has to be something inside that moves us whether by lighting, photography or modelling. I din't get the feeling there was a rapport during the shoot. I get sitters/ clients or models to think of something that moves them, seems to work.

I'm sure you'll make it. Look through photographers work and ask several for a tfcd shoot, you'll find one that gives you confidence then you'll sparkle in the pictures. You can always do a tfcd for a new photographer later in your career.

Good luck

Posted 22 Aug 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join