Newbie- Belgian art nude- Glamour and Playboy model

Newbie- Belgian art nude- Glamour and Playboy model

11 posts
18 Aug 2013
Howdy strangers! Allow me to make a small introduction. My name is Ifa Brand. I'm a Belgian freelance model mainly working in my home country, The Netherlands and France. However the mainland is starting to bore me. So I must swing my curves across the channel and that is exactly why I am here. You can find more info about me on my profile + my experience. Currently I can only upload 10 images which is just a fraction of what curvyness I have created over the years. Find me on other social media and networking sites to, same name. And not unimportant: my curves will be coming to London (yeah, first timer!) in october/november! And insert cool smiley right about..... now Nice to be on here and now, let's create some UK vs BE awesomeness together! Grts Ifa
Posted 18 Aug 2013
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Love your main picture!
Hope you get on well on the site x

Posted 21 Aug 2013
Very kind and thank you BaileyK.
Posted 22 Aug 2013
welcome abored IfaBrand
Posted 22 Aug 2013
Thank you Daniela!

Posted 22 Aug 2013
dirk_99
Photographer
dirk_99
welcome! Your work is wonderful. Best wishes for your UK sojourn xx

Posted 23 Aug 2013
Thank you Dirk! And also big thx to anyone who has left an image comment, muchos aprreciatedos.
Posted 27 Aug 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecoo..
Knock them dead, sweetie!

Posted 26 Oct 2013
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictu..
Looks like you'll bbecome a bit of a legend, all the right elements are there. Maybe one day, if I get rich and famous, I'll book you
Posted 26 Oct 2013
Rawandthecooked
Knock them dead, sweetie!
Will do!
Posted 28 Oct 2013
profilepictures
Looks like you'll bbecome a bit of a legend, all the right elements are there. Maybe one day, if I get rich and famous, I'll book you
I can deal with the "legend"-status. But people should not wait to book me until they are rich/famous. They need to book me now! Legends need to eat.
Posted 28 Oct 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join