The Warriors - Ulorin Vex and Ryo Love

The Warriors - Ulorin Vex and Ryo Love

11 posts
12 Aug 2013
LowSociety
Photographer
LowSociety
Way back in February, I was lucky to have a shoot with the amazing Ulorin Vex and Ryo Love. Although the shoot didn't go exactly as planned (I spent the second day of the shoot throwing up and snow prevented us from shooting on location), the team worked hard to produce the photos you will see from the link below which resulted in my first full set being published in the debut edition of Elegant Magazine.

I was even more proud to also achieve a front cover with my first submission. Thanks to Elegant Magazine for believing in me, and extra special thanks to everyone that helped me achieve one of my photographic goals - Ulorin Vex (model), Ryo Love (Model and Makeup Artist), Toria Swales (Hair Styling), AMarfoog (Retouching), and Bigger-Image Studio.

#!the-wariors/c1cc0" name="The Warriors!" target="_blank">http://www.elegantmag.com/#!the-wariors/c1cc0
Posted 12 Aug 2013
Edited by LowSociety 12 Aug 2013
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Amazing xxx

Posted 13 Aug 2013
shapeman
Photographer
shapeman
Thanks for sharing

Posted 13 Aug 2013
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
They are really good, congratulations.

Posted 13 Aug 2013
Graham1970
Photographer
Graham1970
Good job!
Posted 13 Aug 2013
LowSociety
Photographer
LowSociety
Thank you everyone for your kind comments.

Posted 13 Aug 2013
Faye
Model
Faye
wow gary! you've come so far from 3 years ago when we first shot! you should be proud!
Posted 14 Aug 2013
LowSociety
Photographer
LowSociety
Thanks Faye. You've no idea how grateful I am for your support. If it hasn't been for your help and encouragement, I'm sure I wouldn't have got this far.

Posted 14 Aug 2013
UBER JEALOUS! Congrats!

Posted 14 Aug 2013
awesome work!

Posted 15 Aug 2013
awesome work!

Posted 15 Aug 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join