Hollywood wax

11 posts
9 Aug 2013
Hey girls has anyone been for a hollywood wax before and if so how do you keep your modesty or is it all out on show lol

Posted 9 Aug 2013
It's all out on show, there's no hiding anything I'm afraid! I'm always told to put my knees pointing outwards so they can get to the sides then my knees up to my chest so they can get underneath. It's not really that embarrassing though because they do it every day and have seen it all before!
Posted 9 Aug 2013
lol thankyou
Posted 9 Aug 2013
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
PurpleHeather

It's all out on show, there's no hiding anything I'm afraid! I'm always told to put my knees pointing outwards so they can get to the sides then my knees up to my chest so they can get underneath...  

It's reading things like this that make me glad I'm a bloke. 
Posted 9 Aug 2013
Edited by orsoncarter 9 Aug 2013
yep lucky u orson lol

Posted 9 Aug 2013
paulford
Photographer
paulford
Even as a bloke I can't possibly imagine how it would be possible to hid anything whilst having a Hollywood wax.

Posted 9 Aug 2013
well they might give u a strip of some sort....or a plaster lol

Posted 9 Aug 2013
orsoncarter

It's reading things like this that make me glad I'm a bloke. 

And that's without mentioning the pain! 
Posted 9 Aug 2013
yeah gota say im pretty scared for that
Posted 9 Aug 2013
They usually give you disposable knickers (which I hate so I wear a black thong that I don't mind if it gets wax on it) and use these to keep the skin taut while they do one side at a time. They do it all day long and at least its less visible than when you're getting a smear! P.S: If you're worried about pain, make sure you are well hydrated, have eaten within the last two hours and aren't on or about to be on your period
Posted 9 Aug 2013
Edited by Saedcantas 9 Aug 2013
thankyou for the advice
Posted 9 Aug 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join