update

4 posts
5 Aug 2013
I dont shoot much now a days but like to keep at least one up to date image every 6 months, my recent one is of some more natural head shots so 2 questions really: 1) which image in my portfolio should I replace with a more up to date image? and 2) which image to use? I like the first one but worry the expression is too similar to the scotshorts one (my avatar) please no comments on the photography side of things 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. the last one was an out take while I waited for my lift, but I think its quite nice
Posted 5 Aug 2013
Edited by RattusRock 5 Aug 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
I have to be honest, I don't think any of them are as good as anything in your port. Sorry!
Posted 5 Aug 2013
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
None & the editing leaves a lot to be desired.
I wouldn't add any to your portfolio if I was you as you have better. FAR better

Posted 5 Aug 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
RattusRock
1) which image in my portfolio should I replace with a more up to date image? 2) which image to use?
1) The red nose one. 2) I'm torn between images 2 and 3, but either one would be my choice from the 9 options. On a separate note, I absolutely love the one at the top of your profile page, the one of you in all black, leaning against a wall with the tunnel in the background.
Posted 5 Aug 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join