Messages on Facebook ??

Messages on Facebook ??

4 posts
2 Aug 2013
anthonyh
Photographer
anthonyh
Am I doing something wrong here......I have had a couple of models contact me recently and they want me to communicate with them via Facebook......but as far as I can see, when I try and message them from my  FB page I am prevented unless we become 'friends' first.

As a rule, if a model sends me a link to a site where i have to register before being able to see her profile, I don't bother. Unless I am doing something wrong, it looks like FB contacts are also out now.
Posted 2 Aug 2013
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
It probably applies to sites such as this but with FB you're probably being hooked in as another friend and we all know how important friends are on FB. Or at least how many we all have.

Posted 2 Aug 2013
I don't really see your problem,hooking up as a friend on Facebook enables immediate chat, instead of loads of email tennis.
I am well aware ,I do not use Facebook to full potential, but do find it very useful to facilitate immediate responses, and one does get an insight into each others personality.
Posted 2 Aug 2013
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
It must be their privacy settings, normally you can message people you don't have as friends or even mutual friends (assuming that you are logged in).

Posted 2 Aug 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join