hacking

8 posts
27 July 2013
just a quick message to let people know that i have recently been subject to an amatuer attempt at hacking my account by a 'model' who is a member of this site. i only worked with her once and never will be again as quite frankly i found her unproffesional and controling. i guess what im saying is be careful who you trust and work with, as she also kept the disc of photos that belonged to me. be careful who you assiociate with as some will try and ruin careers. Just wanted to make everyone aware that there is someone of that calibar on here. Anybody else have any horror stories? X

Moderator Input: Please refer to this topic - and never let anyone else know your password:-
+++++ YOUR PASSWORD SECURITY +++++

Posted 27 July 2013
Edited by Love 28 July 2013
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
If you have proof of this report it to the Mods.
As for the disc of images have you contacted the photographer to explain the situation(or leave out that bit) and request another disc?

Posted 28 July 2013
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
What made you think someone tried to hack you?
x
Posted 28 July 2013
Edited by BaileyK 28 July 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisast..
BaileyK
What made you think someone tried to hack you? x
It's a better way of saying "I was stupid enough to let someone have my password".
Posted 28 July 2013
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Socialdisaster

It's a better way of saying "I was stupid enough to let someone have my password".

Oh I see LOL
Posted 28 July 2013
Well, when you've known someone for six years, and have been through nearly everything togethur you dont expect them to betray your trust or do something so low. my point was make sure nobody else made the same mistake, not to be mocked. But i dont see why i should explain myself for extending a helping hand. And just to be clear, stupid is the last thing i am, considering im studying a joint honours degree.

Posted 28 July 2013
mike23
Photographer
mike23
melony93

Well, when you've known someone for six years, and have been through nearly everything togethur you dont expect them to betray your trust or do something so low. my point was make sure nobody else made the same mistake, not to be mocked. But i dont see why i should explain myself for extending a helping hand. And just to be clear, stupid is the last thing i am, considering im studying a joint honours degree.

No one is saying you're stupid ( by  the way the correct spellings are  "professional", "together" and a capital "I"    .... but were perhaps a little naive in allowing anyone to have your password?

Remember the old adage...  " No good deed goes unpunished "

Luckily, no damage was done, except to your friendship, and if she did that, then it's no great loss. 

Posted 5 Aug 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisast..
First you said: "i only worked with her once and never will be again as quite frankly i found her unproffesional and controling" Then you said: "Well, when you've known someone for six years, and have been through nearly everything togethur you dont expect them to betray your trust or do something so low" So which is it? First you said: "i have recently been subject to an amatuer attempt at hacking" Then you said: "make sure nobody else made the same mistake" So which is it? Were you hacked or did you make a mistake? No offense but your stories don't even vaguely match up. You were either hacked by a model you met once, or you made a mistake with a friend of 6 years! If you are going to be all defensive, at least make sense eh?
Posted 5 Aug 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join