being new in the industry

being new in the industry

8 posts
18 July 2013
Gee1990
Model
Gee1990
I have now reilised that bieng a model is harder than i thought you get your ups you get your downs and i dont even mean not getting jobs That you really want as i have been quite Lucky and have got most castings i have aplied for .... Its that some people just take the utter ( pardon my languge ) p*ss out of new models its Unacceptable !
Posted 18 July 2013
PM sent.

Posted 19 July 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
Gee1990
I have now reilised that bieng a model is harder than i thought you get your ups you get your downs and i dont even mean not getting jobs That you really want as i have been quite Lucky and have got most castings i have aplied for .... Its that some people just take the utter ( pardon my languge ) p*ss out of new models its Unacceptable !
And don't forget: I have now reilised that bieng a photographer is harder than i thought you get your ups you get your downs and i dont even mean not getting jobs That you really want as i have been quite Lucky and have got most castings i have aplied for .... Its that some people just take the utter ( pardon my languge ) p*ss out of new photographers its Unacceptable ! trust me, one lot is not better than the other.
Posted 19 July 2013
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Socialdisaster
And don't forget: I have now reilised that bieng a photographer is harder than i thought you get your ups you get your downs and i dont even mean not getting jobs That you really want as i have been quite Lucky and have got most castings i have aplied for .... Its that some people just take the utter ( pardon my languge ) p*ss out of new photographers its Unacceptable ! trust me, one lot is not better than the other.
Its not really like that...as a male photographer its unlikely that you will be set up to be the victim of a sexual assault.
Posted 19 July 2013
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
IainT

Its not really like that...as a male photographer its unlikely that you will be set up to be the victim of a sexual assault.

Don't you believe it! I always take a chaperone with me on shoots these days in case a model comes on to me smiley
Posted 19 July 2013
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
IainT

I take it that this is a not too subtle follow up to the serious matter raised on the "other forum".
Posted 20 July 2013
IainT
Photographer
IainT
BigEarsPix
I take it that this is a not too subtle follow up to the serious matter raised on the "other forum".
Indirectly yes, but anything I have previously written in other places was not in relation to the OP, its about another model, although I believe the OP has also had the "experience"
Posted 20 July 2013
JordynC
Model
JordynC
I am new in the industry and i was scammed a while back! i really want to make it as a model.. but theres just no job in the industry yet!
could someone talk to me?
Jordan

Posted 21 July 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join