Freckles and speckles.

Freckles and speckles.

10 posts
9 July 2013
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
My daughter has been bugging me since her 18th birthday back in March for this shoot, but beings that she hadnt tried anything like this before I waited until now to work with her on it.

Like many girls her age she has some severe insecurities about how she looks and tends to be far far too hard on herself and this was meant to be a cathartic experience...

The shoot didnt take long but both she and I were pretty happy with the results.

Posted 9 July 2013
jes
Model
jes
Love 4 and 5!

Posted 9 July 2013
BicycleRacer
Photographer
BicycleRacer
Love number 3
Posted 9 July 2013
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
The fourth one is a winner, really lovely
Posted 10 July 2013
dannyrich
Photographer
dannyrich
4th for me, works really well.

Posted 10 July 2013
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
I think they are all good but 4 and 5 for me. Would have liked to see the similar poses with all her piercings in place. Well done both of you.

Posted 12 July 2013
silverlight
Photographer
silverlight
Me and Liz both think she has a very beautiful and interesting face and expression. I think you both did a fine job.
She could defo shoot some beautiful fashion and portraits IMO as these are great.

Posted 18 July 2013
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
silverlight

Me and Liz both think she has a very beautiful and interesting face and expression. I think you both did a fine job. She could defo shoot some beautiful fashion and portraits IMO as these are great.

Thank you(from both of us)
Although I seem now to have created a monster, the idea worked and she wants to give modeling a go, so we did a few shots on the beach this evening..
Posted 18 July 2013
stufreeman
Photographer
stufreeman
Saw this on NM and was overwhelmed. A stunning look to be proud of , and spot on photos.
Stu.

Posted 18 July 2013
Buddygb
Photographer
Buddygb
An impressive series but for me #4 stands out. B.
Posted 20 July 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join