Herbalife

9 posts
4 July 2013
heidi01
Model
heidi01
Anyone heard of herbalife? Official sponsor of Ronaldo ?

Posted 4 July 2013
nessie
Photographer
nessie
Yes - a pretty good healthy diet plan. A colleague has lost loads of weight using it.

Posted 4 July 2013
Moorlane
Photographer
Moorlane
you need to be careful how much you buy as there are quite a few products in the range but yes its a proven programme to lose weight

Posted 5 July 2013
Rob_CIA
Photographer
Rob_CIA
Or have a look at ww.c90uk.net a similar type of product thats is North Americas No1 health, fitness weightloss platform and has just launched in the UK

Posted 5 July 2013
Pile of poop I'd say ... Lose weight by eating healthy and exercise

Posted 5 July 2013
onebadpuppy
Photographer
onebadpuppy
It's been around a long time, one guy was selling in Bury St Edmunds 25 years ago, so it's nothing new. I think I am right in saying that their selling methods are aren't illegal, but they are as close to pyramid selling as the law will allow. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Posted 5 July 2013
marcus_photos
Photographer
marcus_photo..
Yeah a decent company. Sponsor a pro cycling team too!

Posted 7 July 2013
i tried herbalife.. for just over a month.. i did loose a little weight but mafe me feel nothing but bloated..soo was rubbish for shoots x

Posted 7 July 2013
Just spotted this. I'm an official distributor for Herbalife, so if anyone wants to try it let me know and I can give you some more information I have 5 friends all using it and they've had great results within a few weeks. If you are going to try it though, only buy it from an official seller like myself, as there are a few fakes being sold at the moment on ebay :-/ Also I have the training to do your protein factor analysis, which is essential to know what Herbalife program will work for you personally. xx
Posted 22 July 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join