Dont hesitate!
Thanks
Amy x
Posted 4 July 2013
Edited by Chosin 4 July 2013
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
What it shows, very nicely, is an extremely pretty face and the pics are engaging and fun and well executed. The only downside is you can't see much of your figure so people looking to book a model can't actually decide based on this port unless it's for headshots mainly.

The face painting could probably be cut down to one pic as though it shows one aspect of your modeling it's more about the artist and photographer than about the model. - though they are lovely as images and if you have a Tumblir or blogger they would go fine on there. And the port is to show your potential as a model to people seeking to hire you.

Still it's an attractive portfolio and you look great in all the pics.

Posted 4 July 2013
kingnorman13NK
Photographer
kingnorman13NK
I suggest you need to think about images that will present you well for what you want to do. At the moment you have mostly head and shoulders shots which are not necessarily that informative. I can see a pretty face, but if considering you for say a lingerie or swimwear shot I would hesitate because no images illustrate your 'assets'. Try to get yourself some full length images which show your figure, skin etc.

NK

Posted 7 July 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
You are pretty, but that's not enough - your port doesn't sell you.

Posted 7 July 2013
looksphotography
Photographer
looksphotography
Hi Amy,

I agree with all three comments so far, and would add in my opinion your profile should have at least a strong portrait image together with full length, and 3/4 length images showing your various styles / levels.

Good luck,   cheeky

Dave.
Posted 7 July 2013
bryonyphotography
Photographer
bryonyphotography
Your profile states that you have been publishedin vogue... If this is the case then you want to put a year sheet in your profile.

Posted 7 July 2013
mercman
Photographer
mercman
Think you misread the Bio

Posted 8 July 2013
bryonyphotography
Photographer
bryonyphotography
Yeah, sorry, completely misread it.

Posted 8 July 2013
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Its not a bad start - I would suggest clearer headshots as a priority.

Posted 8 July 2013
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Its rubbish, you should leave Purestorm now.

Posted 9 July 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join