Wedding photographer required on a TF basis ......lol

Wedding photographer required on a TF basis ......lol

22 posts
3 July 2013
jonathantennant
Photographer
jonathantenn..
Just seen a posting for a wedding photographer on a TF basis. I'm unsure if the lady who's posted the request appreciates the "value of a wedding photographer" or how much hard work goes into photographing the wedding.
Posted 3 July 2013
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Oh Boy....
Posted 3 July 2013
Bob
Photographer
Bob
jonathantennant

I'm unsure if the lady who's posted the request appreciates the "value of a wedding photographer"

As the value of a wedding snapper is precisely what the client, i.e. the bride (or possibly her mum), assigns to the job said client will know exactly what the value is to her. Of course whether or not the snapper accepts how little the client values their worth is another matter, but that is the snapper's problem if they value themselves higher than the client does.
Bob

Posted 3 July 2013
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnappe..

Here we go again!

what is it with photographers on this site, constantly belittleing models castings on the forums?
If you dont like a models casting PLEASE just ignore it and move on.
Posted 3 July 2013
Edited by flashysnapper 3 July 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!

Posted 3 July 2013
silverk
Photographer
silverk
To be honest its a good way to get experience so why not, we all started somewhere!

Posted 3 July 2013
acme
Photographer
acme
silverk
To be honest its a good way to get experience so why not, we all started somewhere!
................Only if the Bride on one of the biggest day's of her live couldn't careless how the pictures turn out.
Posted 4 July 2013
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_ph..
mph

If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!

Is there food involved ? surprise
Posted 4 July 2013
EdT
Photographer
EdT
[qt][author]acme[/author]

................Only if the Bride on one of the biggest day's of her live couldn't careless how the pictures turn out.
[/qt]

Whether it is "one of the biggest day's of her life" is a question of personal opinion. When I got married 20 years ogo we just had a friend take a few shots. What matters is our life together, not some dumb wedding. Would I have paid more than £200 for wedding day photos? No way ... neither my wife nor I considered it to be of much importance.

The value of a wedding photographer has absolutely nothing to do with how many hours of work it takes, nor the price of the photographer's equipment. It is exactly what the customer is willing to spend and not a penny more.

Posted 4 July 2013
LookintotheLens
Photographer
LookintotheL..
EdT
acme
Whether it is "one of the biggest day's of her life" is a question of personal opinion. When I got married 20 years ogo we just had a friend take a few shots. What matters is our life together, not some dumb wedding. Would I have paid more than £200 for wedding day photos? No way ... neither my wife nor I considered it to be of much importance. The value of a wedding photographer has absolutely nothing to do with how many hours of work it takes, nor the price of the photographer's equipment. It is exactly what the customer is willing to spend and not a penny more.
+1
Posted 4 July 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
I do wonder how many times a day the happy couple get the album (out of the loft) to look at the photographs!
Posted 4 July 2013
EdT
Photographer
EdT
mph
I do wonder how many times a day the happy couple get the album (out of the loft) to look at the photographs!
Depends how good the photographer was We've probably looked at ours twice in 20 years.
Posted 4 July 2013
paule
Photographer
paule
the big old testament albums got boxed away for a reason.. couples now ask for smaller albums specifically so they can leave it on the bookshelf.. with their books..

Posted 4 July 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
paule
the big old testament albums got boxed away for a reason.. couples now ask for smaller albums specifically so they can leave it on the bookshelf.. with their books..
But do they look at it? !
Posted 4 July 2013
paule
Photographer
paule
mph

But do they look at it? !

I don't phone them to check... however one bride gave me a review and I quote.. '....Our album is now one of our most prized possessions, we look at it often...'

theirs was a 14x10 & 40 page I think...

Posted 4 July 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join