SandyCamel
discuss  .... 

Posted 22 June 2013
Posted 22 June 2013
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
RattusRock

I guess that is just the kind of response I expected  -  this thread makes no sense to most people lol

Posted 22 June 2013
Bob
Photographer
Bob
SandyCamel

I guess that is just the kind of response I expected

A bit of a Weaver's Answer then?
Bob
Posted 23 June 2013
Victoria_Howard
Make Up Artist
Victoria_Howard
If you dont have any family - then family can't be everything!

Posted 8 July 2013
My family is my everything!

Posted 8 July 2013
Sdeve
Photographer
Sdeve
Everyone on here knows at least one scumbag. Most of these scumbags have family. Sometimes the whole family are scumbags. So, is family everything? What if everyone in your family is a scumbag but you? Nothing is 'everything'.

Posted 8 July 2013
Could have given us a bit more to go on, to further this "discussion". Like Victoria_Howard said
Victoria_Howard
If you dont have any family - then family can't be everything!
I will give my 2 cents worth and say, no not in my experience. My eldest sister I only ever met once as she was adopted at birth, my middle sister disowned me a few years ago and haven't seen or heard from her since (she has mental health issues). And my dad I disowned 2 years ago as he's a c**t and a heavy alcoholic. One of my uncles killed himself before I was born, my other uncle I last saw at his dads funeral nearly 4 years ago, and both my granddads are dead. It is just my mum in my life, and even now I don't see her much as I moved away. I'm happy as I am with my partner, living my life with him. Phil
Posted 8 July 2013
Edited by Phillipa87 8 July 2013
It depends on the family.
If you have a good family then they will be everything.
However if you have a bad family then they will not be.
I have little contact with my family other than my parents and an aunt.
None on my Mother's side.
I doubt that there will be any contact on my Father's side once my parents have passed.
So I would say in my case no they are not everything.
However if things were different then there is a good chance that they would be.

David

Posted 8 July 2013
Lisaliz
Model
Lisaliz
I have a close loving extended family, which is a huge blessing. But I also have friends who mean just as much as family to me.
So, yes and no!

Posted 9 July 2013
corbystock
Photographer
corbystock
It was easier to have nothing to do with my brother after he treated me like a twat than it would have been if a friend did the same because we were thrown together by circumstance & not by choice.

Posted 10 July 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join