Natasha Kalashnikova

Natasha Kalashnikova

33 posts
21 June 2013
paulbatterbury
Photographer
paulbatterbury
What is it about this young lady? I have worked with her a number of time now, and each time I worked with her she has just bloomed better than the time previous.

I know that tattoos are not for everybody, and believe me I know as they are not my sort of thing either. But given that she is an excellent model, always on the front page of purestorm (it would seem) reliable, friendly and relaxed, she has all the qualities you want in a model, and popular with my clients (who are not overly knee on tattoos either).

I have been lucky enough to work with her every year since 2009, if you not worked with her, then forget the tattoos book her, you will not be disappointed.
Posted 21 June 2013
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Couldn't agree more - I have an image in my profile which was taken on my last shoot with Natasha.

Dave

Posted 21 June 2013
fishing
Model
fishing
I have not work with her, so I wouldn`t even comments
Posted 21 June 2013
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
she looks fab! her folio on here is great!
Posted 21 June 2013
paulford
Photographer
paulford
Fantastic model I had a shoot with her in 2011

Posted 21 June 2013
M1KE
Photographer
M1KE
Never had the pleasure. Yet.

Nice to see purestorm is being nice today.

Posted 21 June 2013
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
Good call. I shot her last night at my studio. She's a lovely little lady and needs very little direction, if any at all.

Posted 21 June 2013
Bigfish3311
Photographer
Bigfish3311
I have only shot her the once but she certainly has a great look and as you say needs very little direction.I will one day get around to shooting her again.

Posted 21 June 2013
hhoa
Photographer
hhoa
Not shot her yet but what a nice thread!!!
Posted 21 June 2013
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Shot with Tasha twice, in 2009 and 2011 so we must try and arrange something for 2013! Lovely young lady, helped me out when I was starting out and when a model dropped out at short notice she drove to the rescue. Very accomplished, needs little direction and I've never heard a bad word about her.

Posted 22 June 2013
paulbatterbury
Photographer
paulbatterbury
M1KE

Nice to see purestorm is being nice today.

It is just credit where it is due, something that doesn't happen much as it should do. 
Posted 22 June 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
paulbatterbury
It is just credit where it is due, something that doesn't happen much as it should do. 
Is it? A recommendation is credit, where it's due. A fawning public declaration? Just a little creepy, honestly.
Posted 22 June 2013
paulbatterbury
Photographer
paulbatterbury
Socialdisaster

Is it? A recommendation is credit, where it's due. A fawning public declaration? Just a little creepy, honestly.

I am sure that if someone started a thread about you, or how good they thought your work is, you would feel very differently about it.
The fact is very few people look and read on the words on Purestorm, and just look at the images. 

So creating a thread brings more attention to those positive values that an individual can bring to someone’s work. And it gives a great opportunity for those who have worked with the people in question to agree and exchange notes, unlike leaving feedback. Some members without issues and finding it hard to track the right model for an assignment may find such information invaluable. 

Like a community should.

Tasha is not you run on the mill glamour model and yet does very well, I am sure many people would rule her out due to her look and miss on working with a very good model. 
Which everyone has so far agreed and been positive about, until you post. Another fact is, I almost ruled her out due to the above, and yet each year for the past 4 years we have worked together so sometimes a few extra words can make a big difference.

Nothing creepy, seedy or sinister about it at all, everyone has spoken about her skill as a model and kept it very professional until you posted.

Posted 22 June 2013
designerhugh
Photographer
designerhugh
+1 Natasha is an excellent model

Posted 22 June 2013
fishing
Model
fishing
paulbatterbury
I am sure that if someone started a thread about you, or how good they thought your work is, you would feel very differently about it. The fact is very few people look and read on the words on Purestorm, and just look at the images.  So creating a thread brings more attention to those positive values that an individual can bring to someone’s work. And it gives a great opportunity for those who have worked with the people in question to agree and exchange notes, unlike leaving feedback. Some members without issues and finding it hard to track the right model for an assignment may find such information invaluable.  Like a community should. Tasha is not you run on the mill glamour model and yet does very well, I am sure many people would rule her out due to her look and miss on working with a very good model.  Which everyone has so far agreed and been positive about, until you post. Another fact is, I almost ruled her out due to the above, and yet each year for the past 4 years we have worked together so sometimes a few extra words can make a big difference. Nothing creepy, seedy or sinister about it at all, everyone has spoken about her skill as a model and kept it very professional until you posted.
Well....I think a lot of models on this site, are good at modelling, not just Natasha Kalashniova. I know she is Russian as am I......
Posted 22 June 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join