Back(sort of) with new boobaloobs

Back(sort of) with new boobaloobs

41 posts
20 June 2013
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Hey guys!

So what have I missed in the few months I've been away?

So I had my boobs done 3 months ago now and went to a 30F, obviously wasn't done for the modelling as I know most people are anti boob jobs on here.

I am currently doing a SEMI normal job and starting to do reviewing
I continually keep being asked to come back and have started getting offers from TV chat lines.

Whats everyones take on them?
I really do miss modelling and miss shoots...Not sure if its a world to come back to though :P

Hope everyone is well <3

Posted 20 June 2013
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Hey, welcome back!

What I know about chat lines can be expressed in two words, and the second is "all", so no help there.

But if you're constantly being asked to model and you miss doing it, why fight it? Maybe part-time? If modelling makes you happy and fulfilled, surely it's a Good Thing.

Posted 20 June 2013
Bigfish3311
Photographer
Bigfish3311
It gets in the blood. At 22 its hardly a comeback and you have not been away very long. If you enjoy it, do it. Im sure that you will be welcomed back with open arms
Posted 20 June 2013
NTN_Photography
Photographer
NTN_Photogra..
Hello BailyK I for one have missed you. Hvecing such a memorable shoot with whom I consider (and still do) ond of the top models around eith some of the best amd yet to be bettered images in a portfolio. I must admit I was a little bit in awe when you agreed to our shoot and helped me to produce some amazing images. The other reason was it was held on your 21st Bitthday, which made that day special and so memorable, that I will always have those memories of you. So if you do come back I would jump at this opportunity. You have amazing skills, knowledge and what makes a photo stand out from the crowds. I for mome would jump at the opportunity to work with you. Regaeds and keep in touch what you do decide Regards Norman xxx
Posted 20 June 2013
Amber6
Model
Amber6
You got my attention with the word, 'boobaloobs'! I wanna see! I've recently seen (and felt!) some fantastic implants, so my opinion has changed a bit.

As for TV chatlines, it really just depends on how comfortable you are talking to someone wanking (and yes, even on the daytimes a lot of the guys are having a 'fiddle' with themselves).
I enjoyed working daytime last year, but its a lot of pressure and you are competing with all the other girls on the same as you on the other load of channels. Can be a bit disheartening. Plus you need to always have a smile on and be up beat - even if you have just been told your cat died/split up with partner. Have a go though - with the exception of the known 'names' in the adult and glamour industries, the turnover for the channels is usually very high. I lasted about 7 months I think last year at Storm, and for daytime, I'd class that as decent!

Good to see you back.

Posted 20 June 2013
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
May be you are in apposition to pick and choose your shoots a bit more?

Must admit although we had never shot I had you on my list..then off you went.

Not just because you were in Herts either..more to do with your hair and style!!

So, hopefully there may still be a chance then!

Posted 20 June 2013
DaseinPhoto
Photographer
DaseinPhoto
You were once very complimentary about a shot I'd posted on here proving you to be a person a supreme good taste and therefore your absence is a loss to all of us.

I agree with the other posters that if you are missing modelling you should think about coming back entirely on your own terms so that - like OldMaster - I can stop kicking myself for not getting my arse in gear when you were around and booking you.

Posted 20 June 2013
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingTo..
Although I never got the chance to shoot with you I've always found your comments to be well thought out and a good voice of reason. Whether you decide to model again or not, I wish all the best for you and your boobaloobs
Posted 20 June 2013
bravepioneer
Photographer
bravepioneer
Need a new port'!
Posted 20 June 2013
_Maz_
Model
_Maz_
Glad to have you back lovely! (your new boobaloobs are indeed wonderful creations!)
Posted 20 June 2013
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
Model if you enjoy it... and if you're not financially dependent on it then do so purely on your own terms, and hopefully you won't have to deal with a lot of the bullshit. If you ever travel up this way I'd love to work together.

Posted 21 June 2013
Glossypinklipstick
Photographer
Glossypinkli..
Welcome Back to you and your new nunger nungers!
Posted 21 June 2013
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
bravepioneer
Need a new port'!
I agree. The notes say 'cup size F', where the photos don't show this. Welcome back, I look forward to seeing some new photos.
Posted 21 June 2013
aoxomedia
Photographer
aoxomedia
Welcome half back.

I would love to do another shoot with you. Doug

Posted 21 June 2013
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Amber6

You got my attention with the word, 'boobaloobs'! I wanna see! I've recently seen (and felt!) some fantastic implants, so my opinion has changed a bit. As for TV chatlines, it really just depends on how comfortable you are talking to someone wanking (and yes, even on the daytimes a lot of the guys are having a 'fiddle' with themselves). I enjoyed working daytime last year, but its a lot of pressure and you are competing with all the other girls on the same as you on the other load of channels. Can be a bit disheartening. Plus you need to always have a smile on and be up beat - even if you have just been told your cat died/split up with partner. Have a go though - with the exception of the known 'names' in the adult and glamour industries, the turnover for the channels is usually very high. I lasted about 7 months I think last year at Storm, and for daytime, I'd class that as decent! Good to see you back.

Haha brilliant word right!
I shall post a picture tomorrow of a shoot I had done a month or so back..
They are healing up and softening up well.... <3

TV wise might be something I stear clear of so I can do presenting xo 
Posted 22 June 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join