I'm new to Purestorm!!

I'm new to Purestorm!!

5 posts
18 June 2013
Can anyone help out? I'm not sure how to use this haha!
Posted 18 June 2013
Mansell
Photographer
Mansell
Hi Amy, welcome.

To get started put up a casting call looking for suitable work. Read other casting calls to get a feel for how it works and apply for any suitable castings put up by other members.
Get some feedback references on your profile.

Don't forget that as a free member you can't cast for paid work but you can apply for paid castings.

Be reliable and don't forget to enjoy yourself!

Posted 18 June 2013
kingnorman13NK
Photographer
kingnorman13..
Given what you say about your previous experience I was expecting to see more photographic evidence. Your written profile appears to set the benchmark quite high, but at present your photo selection doesn't tell me very much. My suggestion is that you should select more informative images for photographers. If you don't have them - then you need to select appropriate photographers to help you.

The main avatar, and the last image are the ones that tell me most. You do look good!

Welcome.

NK

Posted 18 June 2013
Ah thank you very much! If you would like to work with me sometime, I would be more than happy to!

Thanks
Amy xx
Posted 4 July 2013
Edited by Chosin 4 July 2013
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
Welcome whatever or how well your port looks at present is blown away by your look. First looks count for a lot and when I first seen you I thought wow. I shouldn't think you'll have too many problems building up a great port. You've got the one thing needed the look. Wish you well pity you're so far away.

Posted 4 July 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join