New Main Pic! Hope you like Coca Cola ^ - ^. <3

New Main Pic! Hope you like Coca Cola ^ - ^. <3

17 posts
9 June 2013
Hi, I've changed My Main Pic and would like to share it with you, please view it on my Profile . Please let me know what you think. Thanks Sarah.
Posted 9 June 2013
I dont like it, pasted backgrounds are tacky and rarely look good (sorry)

Posted 9 June 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
It might have worked as a painted sign (ie something from the 40s) but it's a bad cutout of you, bad reflection work (hand on bottle) and general bad photoshop work, sorry.

Posted 9 June 2013
I appreciate the feedback but for this type of imagery (Pin-Up - 40s Style)and the image of riding a giant cola bottle needs to have a put in background. I don't know how this image could be created otherwise :-/... Thanks for the feedback though . Maybe I'll contact a Professional PhotoShop Wizard . Sarah.
Posted 9 June 2013
This is what we were trying to re-create but in a more "Pin-Up" Style . Just thought so you know what we were aiming for.... Guess we'll have to try harder to perfect it .x Image found here : http://www.popandroll.com/coke-art/Coca-Cola_Summer3.jpg
Posted 9 June 2013
Edited by Sarahstitches 9 June 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
Sarahstitches
Maybe I'll contact a Professional PhotoShop Wizard .
That is the problem I think. The photo aspects look fine.
Posted 9 June 2013
DKirk
Photographer
DKirk
Possibly use an MDF form cut out in the bottle shape to pose against, it also provides a reference for the bottle image. (Though that is a slightly old-fashioned way to do it)

Posted 9 June 2013
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
nice concept - your hair isn't cut out at all well though

Posted 9 June 2013
can I just say you are very beautiful and have a great style but I think you should worry less about concept images, this photo is lovely and simple and would instantly attract me to work with you without any gimmick:
Posted 9 June 2013
Cody
Model
Cody
It's a fun pic! Good attempt

Posted 10 June 2013
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Sadly you are also into some very murky waters regarding copyright.

Posted 10 June 2013
I personally like it I agree with the above comment though about copyright, need to be extremely careful using brand stuff like that xx
Posted 11 June 2013
katiesoze
Photographer
katiesoze
RattusRock. You need to learn the difference between concept and gimmick, IMO all photoshops benefit from having a concept.

Posted 11 June 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
I understand what you were going for, and think you've a strong enough look to carry it off with something with more of a 50' style

Also consider a more generic item. 

Models sitting astride car parts were popular in the 50's, and can be more generic.

Posted 11 June 2013
McBrian
Photographer
McBrian
Just seen this post Here's the final image(s) with my final pp work ......
Posted 18 July 2013
Edited by McBrian 18 July 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join