This Internet Thing. It Might Catch On You Know........

This Internet Thing. It Might Catch On You Know........

4 posts
7 June 2013
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
I've been using for a while now and I've finally come to the conclusion I quite like it.

Even that FaceSpace antisocial networking stuff has it's uses.
If you suffered a late cancellation before, you may have had suspicions about the reason given but you didn't really know. Now you can tell the person wasn't actually in Intensive Care at the time, they were partying with their mates, and posting pics. via Instagram live from a night-club at 5 a.m. is also a bit of a giveaway.

You can also decide you quite like someone when you realize you have some sort of affinity with them, or they show they have a sense of humour in Forum Posts, before you've even met them.
And the converse also applies. People now have the opportunity to show what a complete t*sser they are, thus saving you ever having to meet them in person.

All-in-all, it seems to be a good system. I predict a bright future.

Dave.
(Remember, you heard it here first!)
Posted 7 June 2013
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
To summarise your post : Facebook is good for stalking people and grooming people.
Apparently the CIA are also stalking everyone.

Posted 8 June 2013
Edited by stolenfaces 7 June 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
stolenfaces
To summarise your post : Facebook is good for stalking people and grooming people. Apparently the CIA are also stalking everyone.
You are certainly making his second point for him.
Posted 8 June 2013
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
mph

You are certainly making his second point for him.

... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. I really wanted a "No Comment" Smiley...........
Never mind, I'll just make one. If no-one here provides one before I've got around to it.

I do find it quite interesting that the current Microsoft TV ads. seem to be making a big issue of internet privacy, and were doing long before the internet monitoring reports came out.
I wonder if they knew something about what was going on?

Posted 8 June 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join