Published On Front Page of National Newspaper

Published On Front Page of National Newspaper

4 posts
27 May 2013
cpi
Photographer
cpi
Hi All

After leaving my job as a telecoms project manager of 20 years, to become a freelance photographer 1 year ago this weekend I just wanted to let everyone know its the best thing I have ever done.

Working in Sports and Music side of things and i,ve been published around 20 times this year in newspapers and magazines etc, but to mark my first year as a tog I this morning received a copy of The Royal Gazette (National Newspaper) of Bermuda where my image of Nahki Wells (Bradford City Forward) has made the front page with a 10 inch image and the headline Proud To Be Bermudian.

The image is of Nahki Wells holding the cup with the Bermuda flag in the Wembley dressing after Bradford City League 2 Play Off Final win last Saturday.

Cannot wait for the next 12 months.

Gary

Posted 27 May 2013
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
All good stuff Gary but perhaps by then you will stop referring to yourself as a "tog".

Posted 27 May 2013
shapeman
Photographer
shapeman
Well Done

Posted 27 May 2013
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Keltica

All good stuff Gary but perhaps by then you will stop referring to yourself as a "tog".

How very dare a professional photographer refer to him/herself as a "tog". He'll be calling himself a "snapper" next.
Posted 27 May 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join