WANTED: Wedding dress

WANTED: Wedding dress

It seems this conversation has now been locked
9 posts
24 May 2013
GemH
Model
GemH
On the lookout for a second wedding dress - is anyone selling?

White, cream, or ivory.

Size 8-10.

Please send me pics and prices etc

G x

Locked as suitable dress now sourced. Thanks.

Posted 24 May 2013
Edited by WebModerator 29 May 2013
Try your local Charity shops...I've 3 beautiful wedding dresses for shoots, that I picked up very reasonably at Charity shops...
Good luck.
Posted 24 May 2013
GemH
Model
GemH
That was my plan for the weekend Just thought I'd post here too in case I don't find one in town x
Posted 24 May 2013
RoninUK
Photographer
RoninUK
Try the RSPCA shop in Ruislip Manor High St. They seem to have a promotion on at the momnt of wedding and bridesmaid type dresses

Posted 24 May 2013
Try ebay i got mine for £40. Theres lots of factory standard dresses in china but cost a bomb for the taxs but a few get over to london and get sold from there so you don't have to pay the price to get it shipped over and taxed xx

Posted 24 May 2013
Ron_H
Photographer
Ron_H
This may be of interest:

http://www.purestorm.com/view-casting-call.aspx?id=120872

Posted 24 May 2013
GemH
Model
GemH
xxmrmthxx
Try ebay i got mine for £40. Theres lots of factory standard dresses in china but cost a bomb for the taxs but a few get over to london and get sold from there so you don't have to pay the price to get it shipped over and taxed xx
Already been on ebay but trying here in case there are more options available
RoninUK
Try the RSPCA shop in Ruislip Manor High St. They seem to have a promotion on at the momnt of wedding and bridesmaid type dresses
Bit far unfortunately
Posted 25 May 2013
GemH
Model
GemH
Ron_H
This may be of interest: http://www.purestorm.com/view-casting-call.aspx?id=120872
Erm I'm after a 8-10 and that's a 14?
Posted 25 May 2013
Ron_H
Photographer
Ron_H
GemH
Erm I'm after a 8-10 and that's a 14?
Oh right, sorry. I never actually read it I just saw the add and copied the link.
Posted 25 May 2013
It seems this conversation has now been locked